User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > The "Random crap that isn't worth a thread" thread

Page:

Link
I had to wear a jacket today to work. Its 54deg and has been raining for 2 days. I cant take much more of this. Unfortunately there is a 70% chance tomorrow for morning showers. I blame Al Gore for the climate changes.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Just walked to the cornerstore down the street that was somehow open. Snow was up to my knees on the sidewalk.

Was sleeting out still as well.

Just went to the Zupan's around the corner from my Apt for eggs and bread and found out it's going out of business. 25% off everything in the store, but no bread or eggs to be had.

Even in a city that shuts down completely for snow, a 25% off sale will pack an notoriously over priced grocery store all day long.
Oh the humanity!
. _██_
t(ಠ_ృt)

Edited by Chop_Lobster on Jan 11, 2017 19:06:37

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
I had to wear a jacket today to work. Its 54deg and has been raining for 2 days. I cant take much more of this. Unfortunately there is a 70% chance tomorrow for morning showers. I blame Al Gore for the climate changes.

There's no global warming, California is getting plenty of rain.
Originally posted by euchrid
If Dub J did not exist, we would have to invent him.

ROIT
Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Portland is going through a massive snow storm right now.

Like, we had a dusting of snow around 7pm. There was a foot of snow on our porch at 10pm. It's now after 4am and it hasn't stopped snowing, and supposed to continue through tomorrow.

Talk about a city shutting the fuck down.

Been hearing yall got 10-15 inches for most of the city, solid snow
Originally posted by jdbolick
A punctured lung and even a non-displaced fracture do not impede performance in anywhere near the degree that a cramp does.

ROIT
Link
Hahaha city PD responded to a call at a Popeyes for a call of shots fired. They get there and the only information that they're sharing is "No shots were fired. An employee pistol-whipped a customer and fled the scene."

What weird ass situation leads to an employee pulling a gun on a customer, pistol whipping him, and running?
Originally posted by jdbolick
A punctured lung and even a non-displaced fracture do not impede performance in anywhere near the degree that a cramp does.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by rams78110
Hahaha city PD responded to a call at a Popeyes for a call of shots fired. They get there and the only information that they're sharing is "No shots were fired. An employee pistol-whipped a customer and fled the scene."

What weird ass situation leads to an employee pulling a gun on a customer, pistol whipping him, and running?

He was out of bullets ldo
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Lead Mod
Link
65 degrees in Cincinnati today.

Y'all can keep the snow.
I like turtles.
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.