User Pass

Forum > FAQ's, Player Guides and Game Help > Conditioning on S* WR

Page:

Not A Mod
Link
Would be fun if Corndog created a team that is 100 in every stat --- that was available for other teams to challenge in pick up games (just for fun). Then we could at least see what that looks like.

Call it Corn Dog on a Stick

Link
Impressive. Most impressive. Rob has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy my zone defense.

Link
I'm thinking about rerolling Plagueis in the off season to give him more conditioning. Already did the build and lowered awareness to get stamina higher. WR don't need much awareness anyway.
Impressive. Most impressive. Rob has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy my zone defense.
Edited by Galactic Empire on Dec 24, 2016 09:27:02

Link
Originally posted by Galactic Empire
Yeah...I just modified him to end with 40 heart. Took off some blocking consistency because I am still a run first team.

The heart is most effective in the tougher games for sure. His moral stays up and if you get it to swing to you it goes up very fast then they are hard to stop.
I like them there French fried tatters emmhmmm

Link
Rebuilt him using "the tool". Conditioning went up from 76 to 91, but rec hands went down 5, route tech went down 9 and snap went down 16.

Link
Originally posted by Galactic Empire
Rebuilt him using "the tool". Conditioning went up from 76 to 91, but rec hands went down 5, route tech went down 9 and snap went down 16.

Sounds like a pretty sweet exchange. Especially given energy levels have a hand in every roll
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.