User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > OMFG! Pick Your Fantasy Team Already!!

Page:

Link
Lets finish the season strong! SHould be fun, i havent done too well for a while but everyone else being up and down has helped a lot!

Link
I had a couple players that I was extremely torn between picking, and then deciding which players were worth tossing a bunch of money into.

Link
I had Jeter and Locke, as my least expensive guy. I'm looking pretty damn good this week. Need BSB to help me out
Impressive. Most impressive. Rob has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy my zone defense.

Bucc'd Up
Link
Freaking RAAAAAAGE! I HAD 1 JOB TO DO!

I'm at Disney and forgot to set my lineup yesterday. F..M...L. Disney can stick it right in their collective mouse hole!
"Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you arenít hanged as well as we."

Link
Derek Jeter
Plexico Guns Blazin Burress
Albdolf Ozorn

All on my team.

Link
Originally posted by DeeVee8

I'm at Disney and forgot to set my lineup yesterday. F..M...L. Disney can stick it right in their collective mouse hole!

Get some pics of the Pirates, we can use a disney goon to represent your GLB goons.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Originally posted by DeeVee8

Want some cheese with that wine? Get it cheese? Mouse?

Link
Originally posted by Galactic Empire
I had Jeter and Locke, as my least expensive guy. I'm looking pretty damn good this week. Need BSB to help me out

Also had the Punisher. Just give me the trophy right now
Impressive. Most impressive. Rob has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy my zone defense.

Link
Originally posted by Galactic Empire
Also had the Punisher. Just give me the trophy right now

I don't think you're going to beat me.
Jeter
Punisher
Plex guns blazin burress
Albdolf Ozorn
Doc Walker

Link
I had Walker too

Link
Crap...BSB screwed me over. Had the defense, QB and snow dude

Link
I had Jeter and Punisher but no one else did anything.
Owner of Whoville Whos.

Link
I had Aikahi defense LOL!

Cole parmalee would've been awesome in hindsight too, was he available this week?
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.