User Pass

Forum > Teams Looking For Players > S27 Texas Terror Recruiting - Rookie

Link
As it says guys. I am giving up on the Houston Hurricanes/Roughnecks.
Will be letting the team lapse and starting over again with a new slate.
New team will be named the Texas Terrors and I am in need of agents to help me build for the future.
As I am learning more about this game, it would be great to have agents aboard who can teach me how to build players and also how to coordinate and would be looking to have fun and try new things within the GLB2 world.

Every position is open.
I am open to you brining on S* players as well.
Just PM me, or respond back on this thread with the position you will be willing to build and I will update as we go.

Team will also be in the S27 Real Deal Tournament.
United States Army Combat Veteran - OEF 12-13 / Owner of the Houston Hurricanes, DC - Pirates Of Balls Deep, and Detroit Deadites - GE's Daddy
Shadow-Walker's Defensive Protege

Link
I'll build you a player or two, you're putting in a lot of effort, so just name the position dude

Link
Originally posted by jakedood
I'll build you a player or two, you're putting in a lot of effort, so just name the position dude

I definitely appreciate it man. I am in the process of learning, and I figured the best way is by getting out there and asking questions and doing some things that others have been wanting to do, just no one had the time to run it. Lol.

Tell you what, you pick whatever position you want man. Literally you are taking the first player or two on the team. I will make it a first come, first serve ordeal brother.
United States Army Combat Veteran - OEF 12-13 / Owner of the Houston Hurricanes, DC - Pirates Of Balls Deep, and Detroit Deadites - GE's Daddy

Link
Originally posted by RHoyle
I definitely appreciate it man. I am in the process of learning, and I figured the best way is by getting out there and asking questions and doing some things that others have been wanting to do, just no one had the time to run it. Lol.

Tell you what, you pick whatever position you want man. Literally you are taking the first player or two on the team. I will make it a first come, first serve ordeal brother.

I could make say a DE and a TE?

Or if you want me to build a more important position I could do a QB for you, I'd offer a HB, but not sure of your scheme, and Ive no S* points, and you'll need a S* HB to be really competitive

Link
I could make say a DE and a TE?

Or if you want me to build a more important position I could do a QB for you, I'd offer a HB, but not sure of your scheme, and Ive no S* points, and you'll need a S* HB to be really competitive

DE and TE would be great brother. Definitely appreciate it. I will put you down for them whenever I edit this post.
And to be honest man, I have no idea of what scheme I want to do. I have seen so many different ones work in Rookie. Pure rush, pure pass, combo. It is amazing what a little bit of knowledge and a good coaching staff can get you in this game.
I am building my S* points at the moment, but wont have enough for a HB come season end.
I am currently trying to build the team with the right kind of coaches to help.
Do not want them to run the team for me, just be there to answer questions whenever I have them when building PB's and Tactics.

I have my own team now, and have been running most of it on my own whenever I have the time to sit down and scout/plan and have had no luck as I think I get something right and get light up by the opposing team.
But I believe this game is trial and error. Whenever I take on the Terror, it will be slow at first as I am learning, but I am bound and determined to get the hang of this game. Lol.

Link
Originally posted by RHoyle
DE and TE would be great brother. Definitely appreciate it. I will put you down for them whenever I edit this post.
And to be honest man, I have no idea of what scheme I want to do. I have seen so many different ones work in Rookie. Pure rush, pure pass, combo. It is amazing what a little bit of knowledge and a good coaching staff can get you in this game.
I am building my S* points at the moment, but wont have enough for a HB come season end.
I am currently trying to build the team with the right kind of coaches to help.
Do not want them to run the team for me, just be there to answer questions whenever I have them when building PB's and Tactics.

I have my own team now, and have been running most of it on my own whenever I have the time to sit down and scout/plan and have had no luck as I think I get something right and get light up by the opposing team.
But I believe this game is trial and error. Whenever I take on the Terror, it will be slow at first as I am learning, but I am bound and determined to get the hang of this game. Lol.

Well IM always here for questions, for you and anyone else, fire me a PM if you're curious and Im happy to answer

Link
Well IM always here for questions, for you and anyone else, fire me a PM if you're curious and Im happy to answer

For sure man, I appreciate it for sure.
Like I said, I will get an updated list on this post here shortly and add your name to it!
Definitely appreciate it man.

Mod
Link
I'll build a couple players for you. I have a couple QB builds I'd like to try and would do a lower profile defensive player as well.

EDIT - I'm not tied to QB. I can build other stuff if you have other interested parties.
Originally posted by Galactic Empire
Still lolVet...soon to be lolLegend
Edited by AirMcMVP on Aug 10, 2017 08:23:56

Link
Originally posted by AirMcMVP
I'll build a couple players for you. I have a couple QB builds I'd like to try and would do a lower profile defensive player as well.

Definitely sounds good to me. Just let me know exactly which positions and I'll put you in!

Link
Need a fast RB?

Link
I may be willing to build a player for you again. Depends on what will be available and if build theories interest me.
Hold my fanny pack and watch this s***
Edited by Detroit Leos on Aug 11, 2017 11:59:19

Link
Originally posted by Detroit Leos
I may be willing to build a player for you again. Depends on what will be available and if build theories interest me.

I will get with you sometime this weekend and we will talk build theories buddy.

Link
Bump.
Still needing players and coaches who want to help build a great team and who wouldn't mind coaching me on the in's and out's of being a owner and coordinator.

Link
You need a coach for the team?
SimMatchup is the best

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.