User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Robinhood

Link
Want to start investing? Robinhood is the brokerage for you.

It's totally free, no deposit or transaction fees, and they give you a free share of stock worth between 2.50-200$ for signing up. I've received around 75$ in free stocks so far. It's worth it. You can make up to 500$ a year from referrals.

https://robinhood.com/referral/joshuam1148

Link
Thanks Josh. Really appreciate the tip. I forwarded it to my Nigerian Uncle, who is also a Prince.
Originally posted by Mods
Sorry, your posting privileges have been revoked.

Fine. Be consistent with violations.

Link
Originally posted by BigMex73
Thanks Josh. Really appreciate the tip. I forwarded it to my Nigerian Uncle, who is also a Prince.

OHMYGOD THAT'S YOUR UNCLE?! I KNOW HIM!
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Link
Robinhood's a legit app, that's where I invest. There are no fees on making trades, but you're at the mercy of Robinhood to make your trades and they have gone down in the past and people couldn't access their portfolio or cash in the app while it was down. So if you're a serious trader, it's probably not the right direction to go. Plus all of the prices are slightly delayed so sometimes you're not getting the market price. Overall though if you're investing and not trading, it's a great service. I'm not aware of any other trading app/platform that offers free trades.

Referrals also do give you a free share of a company's stock, but it's like 99% chance it's between $2.50 and $5. I've seen screenshots of people getting Apple though.

But yeah, this is probably not the best place to post a referral link, and the pitch was very Nigerian Prince-esque.
Edited by gswarriors1123 on Aug 11, 2017 19:39:04

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.