User Pass

Forum > FAQ's, Player Guides and Game Help > Join me

Page:

Link
Originally posted by Raid
get a template out and I'll start mine when you do, got a HB that I'm working up now but the main goal of what I set out to see with him is pretty much accomplished - I'll run a secondary test after we get done with these guys.

Sorry all my attacks slowed down my rate of finishing the level up and getting help creating a template...

If we can each get to VET with this build:
http://www.glb2scout.com/vpimages/24_NEW_1510459571.png

Then we will play a couple games at VET each. Then add 10 points to balance. Play a couple more, then add 10 more point's and repeat. During each break point before adding points to balance at the same time as each other, we'll make 1 post each showing each games highlights of our player specifically. Write a short review, then add and repeat.

This is the end build we'll be looking at:
http://www.glb2scout.com/vpimages/24_NEW_1510459772.png

After this is completed, I believe it will give us a result showing us how significant of an impact BALANCE has on an "elusive HB".

But, the key to success on this will be from us actually watching the replays for each of our players and not just looking at stats.

Link
Originally posted by JokersChaos
Sorry all my attacks slowed down my rate of finishing the level up and getting help creating a template...

If we can each get to VET with this build:
http://www.glb2scout.com/vpimages/24_NEW_1510459571.png

Then we will play a couple games at VET each. Then add 10 points to balance. Play a couple more, then add 10 more point's and repeat. During each break point before adding points to balance at the same time as each other, we'll make 1 post each showing each games highlights of our player specifically. Write a short review, then add and repeat.

This is the end build we'll be looking at:
http://www.glb2scout.com/vpimages/24_NEW_1510459772.png

After this is completed, I believe it will give us a result showing us how significant of an impact BALANCE has on an "elusive HB".

But, the key to success on this will be from us actually watching the replays for each of our players and not just looking at stats.

Well first off the overall end balance is quite underwhelming, I'd hope we would at least be taking it to something like 50 or 60 just for the sake of testing. Not to mention the time of 'a couple games' for 10+ balance a jump and a span of 27 balance difference between start point and end build you are not getting a good sample size for anything.

Let's try to push that up just a bit if we can, and go for say 10 games at each level of balance so we have 20 games to work with in terms of variance for each level, and even if we get to 60 balance on the build that means we have 15-25-35-45-55-60 for the benchmarks and a total of 60 games to sim each, well within the total number of games at vet while still not being too overbearing. It may take a bit longer to do the experiment though. Just hitting 50 in it would make it easier, and we could cut out the 15 to make it less to do and have it on 20-30-40-50 for 40 games, that still gives us a total of 80 games to work with.
aka - Atatakakunai
Edited by Raid on Nov 12, 2017 00:36:21

Link
Well first off the overall end balance is quite underwhelming, I'd hope we would at least be taking it to something like 50 or 60 just for the sake of testing. Not to mention the time of 'a couple games' for 10+ balance a jump and a span of 27 balance difference between start point and end build you are not getting a good sample size for anything.

Let's try to push that up just a bit if we can, and go for say 10 games at each level of balance so we have 20 games to work with in terms of variance for each level, and even if we get to 60 balance on the build that means we have 15-25-35-45-55-60 for the benchmarks and a total of 60 games to sim each, well within the total number of games at vet while still not being too overbearing. It may take a bit longer to do the experiment though. Just hitting 50 in it would make it easier, and we could cut out the 15 to make it less to do and have it on 20-30-40-50 for 40 games, that still gives us a total of 80 games to work with.

Good, I was hoping to receive specific feed back.
Would this be a better end build goal for testing BALANCE?

http://www.glb2scout.com/vpimages/24_NEW_1510496692.png

Link
We could start with the BALANCE at "20" like you were talking about. Then every 10 games add 10 points. That will take us 50 games to reach "69" and then can test for remaining games?

I can't think off the top of my head how many games we get at VET now?.?

Link
We could start with the BALANCE at "20" like you were talking about. Then every 10 games add 10 points. That will take us 50 games to reach "69" and then can test for remaining games?

90 games at vet iirc and yeah we can get an idea of things from this build.
aka - Atatakakunai
Edited by Raid on Nov 12, 2017 16:09:10

Link

I agree with RAID higher out put and overall quick movement capable. Too bad not higher vision with it. But a real player boosted would

Link
Originally posted by Brian's Raiders
I agree with RAID higher out put and overall quick movement capable. Too bad not higher vision with it. But a real player boosted would

We're just trying to get a decent build that will help show if raising balance helps it any - so the only real requirements are: don't suck too bad, get balance high to see if there is much help.

This definitely meets the requirements.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Ok I'm building now.

Link
Are we going to keep the RB on Combo rushing style?

Link
Are we going to keep the RB on Combo rushing style?

I would, but we can try slippery if you prefer. We could do 5 of each for the levels if you wanted to as well
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
I would, but we can try slippery if you prefer. We could do 5 of each for the levels if you wanted to as well

I think I'd rather keep it on combo, mainly do to the slower speed. But once we start getting closer to VET I'll probably play around and see what style I'd prefer.

Link
I think I'd rather keep it on combo, mainly do to the slower speed. But once we start getting closer to VET I'll probably play around and see what style I'd prefer.

alrighty.
aka - Atatakakunai
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.