User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > The Homework Thread

Page:

Lead Mod
Link
Originally posted by usafdirtboyz
That's completely opinionated, and if it were me, I would turn in a blank piece of paper and say that's what I think.

It'd be much better to write a paper on 3 misconceptions of good things that Obama has done. Essentially disprove/downplay some of the things that some of your fellow classmates have written.
I like turtles.

Link
useless GD
Edited by Jack Del Rio on Feb 26, 2010 00:34:20

Link
This is from my intro to microsoft office class.

I have to enter a PMT function to calculate the monthly payments based on the amount to be financed. I need to know what to put it the "Rate" box, the "Nper" box and the "pv" box. The interest rate is left blank and the amount to be financed is 0.0% because the buyer paid upfront. Obviously, I know what the payments will be ($00.00) but I have to enter in the exact formula for the computer to give me the credit for it. The loan period is for 60 months btw

Link
JB, there is a really neat MS Office function....called HELP

Simply bring up the formula and click on the "Help" button. In addition, google works great. http://bit.ly/9e0jqr

Originally posted by
Rate is the interest rate for the loan.

Nper is the total number of payments for the loan.

Pv is the present value, or the total amount that a series of future payments is worth now; also known as the principal.

Fv is the future value, or a cash balance you want to attain after the last payment is made. If fv is omitted, it is assumed to be 0 (zero), that is, the future value of a loan is 0.
March 21, 2010 ... RIP America - Cause of death: Suicide

Link
Originally posted by PackMan97
JB, there is a really neat MS Office function....called HELP

Simply bring up the formula and click on the "Help" button. In addition, google works great. http://bit.ly/9e0jqr

Originally posted by

Rate is the interest rate for the loan.

Nper is the total number of payments for the loan.

Pv is the present value, or the total amount that a series of future payments is worth now; also known as the principal.

Fv is the future value, or a cash balance you want to attain after the last payment is made. If fv is omitted, it is assumed to be 0 (zero), that is, the future value of a loan is 0.

I already know what each reference means, I need to know the correct formula. I tried using the help button, I tried asking people on here, and Ive tried asking friends. No luck so far.

Link
did u ask the teacher

Link
Originally posted by r87
did u ask the teacher

this.

Link
Originally posted by r87
did u ask the teacher

watch the teachers podcast imo
Proud member of Sea Wasps Organization.

Link
WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD DEMONSTRATION SPEECH?

Link
Originally posted by MILTOWNFINEST

Can you explain a little more?

Also, I'm doing this debate for Honors Government and I've gotten a little over 4 pages of material along with 15 questions to help me, but I could use a little help. I'm debating for keeping the American borders open, I'm for this in the debate. Anyone have some homerun hitting facts that could really help me sell this?
"Hard work beats Talent, when talent fails to work hard." - Kevin Durant

Link
Originally posted by Daily

Also, I'm doing this debate for Honors Government and I've gotten a little over 4 pages of material along with 15 questions to help me, but I could use a little help. I'm debating for keeping the American borders open, I'm for this in the debate. Anyone have some homerun hitting facts that could really help me sell this?

GOTTA DEMONSTRATE HOW TO DO SOMETHING SIMPLE

Link
Originally posted by Daily

Just look at America's history, wasnt it supposed to be the land of oppurtunity, no matter what religion/belief you were?? Well is that what the Founding Father's intended?

Link
Originally posted by MILTOWNFINEST

You could demonstrate how annoying people are who type everything in bolded caps on forums.
Originally posted by Gnosis
The IRS isn't even a part of the U.S. government.

fist flint
Link
Would Greek mythology be considered Western or Eastern?

Landeskog will win the Calder, Von Miller will be DROY, and GLB will continue to be more confusing than rocket surgery.

Link
Originally posted by northstar09
Would Greek mythology be considered Western or Eastern?

Western. Any history of Western culture practically begins in ancient Greece.
Originally posted by Gnosis
The IRS isn't even a part of the U.S. government.

Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.