User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > The "Random crap that isn't worth a thread" thread

Page:

Last Online: Feb 17, 2013 14:16:10
Link
Originally posted by rams78110
Nice multi


thanks

Last Online: Mar 21, 2019 12:53:33
ROIT
Link
Originally posted by StaffordtoJohnson81
thanks


Over/under 2 days before mods notice?
Originally posted by jdbolick
A punctured lung and even a non-displaced fracture do not impede performance in anywhere near the degree that a cramp does.

Last Online: Feb 17, 2013 14:16:10
Link
Originally posted by rams78110
Over/under 2 days before mods notice?

well this is like my 6th multi since I was banned, most were banned within a few hours, some were a few days.

Last Online: Mar 21, 2019 12:53:33
ROIT
Link
Originally posted by StaffordtoJohnson81

well this is like my 6th multi since I was banned, most were banned within a few hours, some were a few days.


What was the original acct banned for?
Originally posted by jdbolick
A punctured lung and even a non-displaced fracture do not impede performance in anywhere near the degree that a cramp does.

Last Online: Feb 17, 2013 14:16:10
Link
Originally posted by rams78110
What was the original acct banned for?


I had a multi that I was using for a separate persona I guess you could call it, that I could use in the forums. (Mr. Costello). The acct was a joke, and regardless of how many times I explained that I am irrelevant to the game because all I do is post, they were too stubborn to let me come back.

Last Online: Jun 1, 2018 16:57:51
Link
Originally posted by Deathblade
I think of a lot of random shit that isn't worthy of a thread but would like to post it, so I'm going to post it here.


So like pretty much everything you post? Got it.

Why don't you keep all your posts in this thread and do us all a favor.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

The GLB Community
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
~ Albert Einstein

Last Online: Sep 25, 2021 23:04:17
Link
Gnosis represents the "GLB Community"? Nah, just a guy that posted such horrible shit he changed his username in order to hide his shame.




Last Online: Sep 24, 2013 17:45:09
Link
Originally posted by Gnosis
So like pretty much everything you post? Got it.

Why don't you keep all your posts in this thread and do us all a favor.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

The GLB Community


Who pooped in your mouth?
♥‮

Last Online: Sep 26, 2013 04:51:42
Link
Originally posted by Dub J
Gnosis represents the "GLB Community"? Nah, just a guy that posted such horrible shit he changed his username in order to hide his shame.





I remember a guy like that, What was his name?

Oh yeah. All American Dude.
( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲ ) In case you get butthurt. OWNER ☠Prague Punishers☠ http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=376

Last Online: Sep 25, 2021 23:04:17
Link
That was actually a joke gone wrong. Even had "I'm really Dub J" in my sig to avoid any confusion. Admins made me wait 3 seasons before changing it back.

Edited by Dub J on Feb 17, 2013 16:02:22

Last Online: Sep 26, 2013 04:51:42
Link
Originally posted by Dub J
That was actually a joke gone wrong. Even had "I'm really Dub J" in my sig to avoid any confusion. Admins made me wait 3 seasons before changing it back. loladmins and their powertrips.



+1
( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲ ) In case you get butthurt. OWNER ☠Prague Punishers☠ http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=376

Last Online: Sep 25, 2021 23:04:17
Link
I thought I could change my username, fuck with people's heads, and then change it back a day or two later. Unfortunately it didn't work like that and I was stuck with that shitty username for several months.


Last Online: Dec 6, 2021 17:44:31
Ghost Recon
Link
Originally posted by Dub J
Gnosis represents the "GLB Community"? Nah, just a guy that posted such horrible shit he changed his username in order to hide his shame.


Originally posted by Dub J
I thought I could change my username, fuck with people's heads, and then change it back a day or two later. Unfortunately it didn't work like that and I was stuck with that shitty username for several months.



Call someone out on there motive for a name change, then make excuses why you changed yours. Always making excuses.

Last Online: Sep 25, 2021 23:04:17
Link
Apples and oranges.

As I stated, even when my name was different I didn't hide my identity.


Last Online: Dec 6, 2021 17:44:31
Ghost Recon
Link
Originally posted by Dub J
Apples and oranges.

As I stated, even when my name was different I didn't hide my identity.



Neither did Gnosis.
Page:

Post Reply

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.