User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Music > GLB Jukebox

Page:

Draft Man
Link
Originally posted by lVlellovv
Music producers arent promoters jackass..its the record labels job to promote..or it falls on the band/group/person/roadies to do themselves. At this point he doesnt fall under any of those categories.

No..you go to a music producer to produce music,.mix and master it, engineer it...basically anything but promote it.

You know absolutely nothing about nothing.....your a waste of a reply
DJ Nucleus https://soundcloud.com/nuno-laranjeira-1
Who's more foolish...the fool or the fool who follows him? *Obi-Wan Kenobi*

Draft Man
Link
Forces Unleashed Round 2 preview..
Wally's Cafe - Badd Blokk Inc. (Produced by DJ Nucleus)
https://soundcloud.com/nuno-laranjeira-1/wallys-cafe-the-hump-preview
Will be featured on Forces Unleashed Round 2 - DJ Nucleus
and on Growing Up in the South End - Badd Blokk Inc.
Stay tuned...Music for the people...by the people!!!

Yes officially produced by DJ Nucleus.....now shut it lVlellovv...by the way I'm still waitin for a track by my favorite critic
Edited by Team Nucleus on Jan 2, 2014 23:06:18

Link
Originally posted by BagO'Chips

Haha you really believe what youre saying dont you? Lol apparently you call yourslef a producer because you promote other peoples music. Lol no wonder a bunch of no talent dickwads are involved in rap. Sorry but if thats the definition of a producer in rap then thats just hilarious
If doin this is wrong, i dont wanna be right.

Jdbolick is my idol, he is the sugar in my coffee, hes the dick for my vagina

Link
Haha you really believe what youre saying dont you? Lol apparently you call yourslef a producer because you promote other peoples music. Lol no wonder a bunch of no talent dickwads are involved in rap. Sorry but if thats the definition of a producer in rap then thats just hilarious

I've explained what a Hip-Hop DJ (not a "music producer in rap") is, and they probably do more than any Music Producer of any other genre of music.

Draft Man
Link
I've explained what a Hip-Hop DJ (not a "music producer in rap") is, and they probably do more than any Music Producer of any other genre of music.

The ignorant never learn....I can sense the troll under the bridge....Hip Hop over the bridge to avoid it.
My name is Nucleus http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-detail.php?id=564896
Edited by Team Nucleus on Mar 12, 2014 01:19:15

Link
Originally posted by Team Nucleus
The ignorant never learn....I can sense the troll under the bridge....Hip Hop over the bridge to avoid it.

Good shit TN

Link

Hahahaha you didnt say he was a hip hop dj you called him a music producer and he is saying he produced the songs..that means he wrote the music/mix and mastered it/engineered it..and he didnt do any of those things especially if hes just taking the original song and changin it up a little bit.

If you think what hes doing as a DJ or music producer is more than whats going on in real music that involves actual instruments then you dont know a fucking thing about anything..which explains why you are saying the things you are.

Link
Originally posted by Team Nucleus

So you remixed one song and apparently you produced the entire album or whatever the fuck that is? Lololol

Link
Https://soundcloud.com/lvellow

All are demos/samples so no it is not a finished product..none of them have vocals or bass..a couple dont even have drums...soo obciously it hasnt been mixed yet or anythinf other than plug and record. Just a little something to show that i do make music of my own and i have a little idea of what im talking about

Edited by lVlellovv on Jan 2, 2014 03:50:58

Link
It really has nothing to do with rap. It has to do with understanding what music producer does, or rather what a DJ does.

You could view a Hip Hop DJ as the person spinning the turntables, but most Hip Hop DJs are Music Producers. Music Producers are hired by artists to help get their music out there (they do a lot of other shit like budgeting and what-not, I'm not completely sure on their entire job). I'm not sure if these guys pay TN (I'm guessing they do) but TN posts their music here with their permission to get the songs out to different audiences. He then puts the music on his album as a producer, so he has a sample to show bigger artists who want to him to produce their music what he can do.

A Hip Hop DJ is a Music Producer.

Link
Hahahaha you didnt say he was a hip hop dj you called him a music producer and he is saying he produced the songs..that means he wrote the music/mix and mastered it/engineered it..and he didnt do any of those things especially if hes just taking the original song and changin it up a little bit.

If you think what hes doing as a DJ or music producer is more than whats going on in real music that involves actual instruments then you dont know a fucking thing about anything..which explains why you are saying the things you are.

Where did I call him a Music Producer? I got into an argument with you over what a Music Producer is, but I have not called TN a Music Producer once.

I did go on to explain that a Hip Hop DJ can be a Music Producer, so obviously, TN does the job of a producer but is still a DJ because he works in fields Music Producers don't

Link
Https://soundcloud.com/lvellow

All are demos/samples so no it is not a finished product..none of them have vocals or bass..a couple dont even have drums...soo obciously it hasnt been mixed yet or anythinf other than plug and record. Just a little something to show that i do make music of my own and i have a little idea of what im talking about

Most of that was good tbh

Link
Where did I call him a Music Producer? I got into an argument with you over what a Music Producer is, but I have not called TN a Music Producer once.

I did go on to explain that a Hip Hop DJ can be a Music Producer, so obviously, TN does the job of a producer but is still a DJ because he works in fields Music Producers don't

"You could view a Hip Hop DJ as the person spinning the turntables, but most Hip Hop DJs are Music Producers. Music Producers are hired by artists to help get their music out there (they do a lot of other shit like budgeting and what-not, I'm not completely sure on their entire job). I'm not sure if these guys pay TN (I'm guessing they do) but TN posts their music here with their permission to get the songs out to different audiences. He then puts the music on his album as a producer, so he has a sample to show bigger artists who want to him to produce their music what he can do."

so he created a playlist? lol

Link
Most of that was good tbh

thank you, kinda shitty quality but it's just for idea purposes only

Link
if this is where we're advertising our music, http://mockoff.bandcamp.com/album/melancholic
soundcloud too if ya wanna follow me etc https://soundcloud.com/joshua1207
go panthers
Edited by Joshua1207 on Jan 2, 2014 17:07:21
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.