User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Music > Animals As Leaders

Link
I mostly went to the Animals As Leaders show last night to see what Jeff Loomis was up to in Conquering Dystopia (which was awesome). But Animals as Leaders and the opening band Chon are basically the bastard grandchildren of Dizzy Gillespie and freeform era John Coltrane. So if you're into that sort of thing, then there's no reason for you not to like those bands.

As for me, last night reinforced my definition for "Wank metal."
Ten bands/musicians you should check out:
Devin Townsend, The Gathering, Melechesh, Kishi Bashi, Gojira, Stam1na, Anathema, Guilt Machine (or other Arjen Lucassen projects), Stolen Babies, Vader

Link
Ok
If doin this is wrong, i dont wanna be right.

Jdbolick is my idol, he is the sugar in my coffee, hes the dick for my vagina

Link
Unrelated, I still don't understand why the fuck 75% of the good shows go to Cleveland.
Devin Townsend, The Gathering, Melechesh, Kishi Bashi, Gojira, Stam1na, Anathema, Guilt Machine (or other Arjen Lucassen projects), Stolen Babies, Vader

Link
Originally posted by krisdaschwab912
Unrelated, I still don't understand why the fuck 75% of the good shows go to Cleveland.

Probably because it has the largest population in Ohio, when using the Combined Statistical Area measure, which includes Akron & Canton.

Link
Originally posted by HaplosDog
Probably because it has the largest population in Ohio, when using the Combined Statistical Area measure, which includes Akron & Canton.

According to Wikipedia that title belongs to Cincy, which makes no goddamn sense.

Link
You make no goddamn aense

Link

Edited by lVlellovv on May 26, 2014 07:51:19

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.