User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > OT(ish) Introduce yourself!

Page:

Link
Originally posted by TDiddy8701
Go Chipps! My dad was a HTM professor at Central and TAUGHT my mom at CMU... haha. I love all Detroit teams except the Pistons... HATE how that organization has been run

That's cool! As for the pistons I've grown up watching them. 05 team was memorable, one of my favorite sports memories, tough to watch them now but hopefully it'll start to click
Wise man say: "Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

Link
Originally posted by Dark_Fate
That's cool! As for the pistons I've grown up watching them. 05 team was memorable, one of my favorite sports memories, tough to watch them now but hopefully it'll start to click

R.I.P. Mr Big Shot team
"Peeti might not be the villain GLB deserves but the one it needs."

Link
Originally posted by peeti
Wut? Cottbus? Lmao...50% of my old team plays there (ffo red cocks). Crushed them several times

Yeah, I now we had some close connections to Frankfurt when I was with the team (2008-2010). At that time we had Coach Sommer, who was from Frankfurt. I think when I joined, Frankfurt played Regionalliga, while we were playing Oberliga. I cant remember playing Frankfurt, but the older guys talked a lot about Frankfurt.
Daddy, why can't we have Flan?

Link
I will be at the lions falcons Game...come there!

I might try and make both...i'll see what the wife says!!

Link

I'll be there

Link
Originally posted by JudeMorrigan
Out of curiosity, any of you Bucs fans Pewter Report posters?

nope

Link
Yo yo my name is Jamarcus college grad spring 14 from eastern illinois university....stay in chicago il. Looking for a job in sports management and must i say this job market is rough. 23 years young. Not a ticket holder but am a diehard Bears/Bulls guy and I just love the more humble side of life.....anything else requires pay lol
If it was easy, everybody would be doing it...

Link

Got tickets for this all sorted, looking forward to it

Earth Rocker
Link
I'm Jonathan, married, from London and a teacher.

I'm 50, which means I'm old enough to have fathered most of you, Having never been to any of your far-flung shores, I can be pretty confident that I didn't, but peeti bears all the hallmarks of an idiot bastard son, so you never know
Robot Lords Of Tokyo - Owner
"Psychic Warfare is real"

Link
Originally posted by Makntak
I'm Jonathan, married, from London and a teacher.

I'm 50, which means I'm old enough to have fathered most of you, Having never been to any of your far-flung shores, I can be pretty confident that I didn't, but peeti bears all the hallmarks of an idiot bastard son, so you never know

Nice to meet you young sir!

Link
Originally posted by Dark_Fate

Yea Detroit needs a full new organization board. Though they could've made playoffs last year

Link
Originally posted by Phisch
I'll join in with this...

Ben from the UK (which means im generally on here when most are either at work or asleep!!), i'm 33 and married with 2 kids, a Boy (1) and a Girl (2). I work as a Commercial manager for an industrial services company, spending most of my time on Coal Power stations.

I have been a Bears fan since i was about 6 and will watch any football i can (we get good coverage during the season) including college football. I managed to get to most of the international series games in London and will be at this years Jags Cowboys game if anyone is heading over?

Never knew all this time u was a bears fan!!!!! That's wassup...any other bears fans? Come out to a game with me in the good ole Windy City!!!

Link
Originally posted by AirMcMVP
Jeff, married, 40. Four kids. Two boys, two girls.

Lived most of my life in the areas in and around Nashville which naturally makes me a Titans fan. Not a fan of anything else Tennessee, though. Big Kentucky Wildcats fan, though.

Almost two years ago I found my way to the Tampa area. Currently live in north St. Pete but hope to settle down somewhere in north Pinellas (Palm Harbor) in the next couple years. I quickly adopted the Rays and hope the Bucs give me a hometown team to cheer for this season.

I work in IT...mostly database work (SQL Server). Recently I've started the climb out of a developer role and into more of a supervisory role. We'll see where that takes me...

Worked as an assistant equipment manager for the jimmy garoppolo eiu panthers. He's on the patriots now. Visited the titans stadium this past year for our game versus Tennessee state university and it was a great experience

Link
Can we get this stickied?

Lead Mod
Link
Sticky applied.
I like turtles.
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.