User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > OT(ish) Introduce yourself!

Page:

MoD
Link
Well.... now that this has attention maybe I'll chime in... meh.

Name is Jay Stobie and I have been around the GLB community since inception of Season 1 of GLB classic. Married have 1 son who is 3 years old. I have a thrilling job of designing document layouts for financial and invoicing institutions. Yes, I build bank statements of sort

There is more to it than just that but essential we are a 3rd party company, that institutions send us data and we put it on paper or e-presentment and deliver.

I am not a big fan of the pro football game, more of a college junkie who graduated from Texas A&M so obviously ties go to them. I live in the Dallas area and with the wife, have no plans of leaving any time soon. I am 32 years old and love long walks on the beach, with a romana.....

Ahh crap, wrong profile...

I have interest in all sports and enjoy just about anything.
http://www.GLB2Scout.com • GLB2ScoutDiscord: Stobie#7234
▲,▲,▼,▼,◄,►,◄,►,(B),(A),[Start] = Stobie4Admin!

Link
Originally posted by Stobie
Well.... now that this has attention maybe I'll chime in... meh.

Name is Jay Stobie and I have been around the GLB community since inception of Season 1 of GLB classic. Married have 1 son who is 3 years old. I have a thrilling job of designing document layouts for financial and invoicing institutions. Yes, I build bank statements of sort

There is more to it than just that but essential we are a 3rd party company, that institutions send us data and we put it on paper or e-presentment and deliver.

I am not a big fan of the pro football game, more of a college junkie who graduated from Texas A&M so obviously ties go to them. I live in the Dallas area and with the wife, have no plans of leaving any time soon. I am 32 years old and love long walks on the beach, with a romana.....

Ahh crap, wrong profile...

I have interest in all sports and enjoy just about anything.

Should have said....

My name is Jay Stobie and I get shit nerfed.

Living rent-free in TxSteve's head since at least July 12, 2016.

MoD
Link
Originally posted by Xars
Should have said....

My name is Jay Stobie and I get shit nerfed.

You don't hear me complain on the forums

Lead Mod
Link
I have a thrilling job of designing document layouts for financial and invoicing institutions. Yes, I build bank statements of sort

We do similar work for some clients, instead with dynamically generating technical data sheets for large manufacturers. Turns updating a ton of literature into a quick process.

I like turtles.

Link
Hi my name is Ben and I like to party.
What did LL Cool J say? Don't call it a comeback right?

Link
I live in northern Wisconsin, about to turn the dirty 30, and ran an animal shelter for a couple years however lately I have gotten into the dredging business.
What did LL Cool J say? Don't call it a comeback right?

MoD
Link
Originally posted by InRomoWeTrust
We do similar work for some clients, instead with dynamically generating technical data sheets for large manufacturers. Turns updating a ton of literature into a quick process.

Much of what we do is dynamic layouts and design as well. But our clients tend to want customization so all about managing each and their own.

loldrake
Link
Hi I'm drake. About to be 24 and have been around off and on since seadon 4 of classic. Kinda just working part time atm. Irl I'm a goofball, just like on here. Gamer, lives in cali. Go titans/sac town kings.
I have the best WR ever

Link
I'm Jon. Been here since S1 of GLB classic. Ripe age of 25. I'm a mechanical engineer working for the military.

MoD
Link
So who the hell got thumbs up happy?

Bucc'd Up
Link
So who the hell got thumbs up happy?

Thumbs up Hoes down...
If you're reading this then it's already read...

Link
yay, i got a thread stickied... pretty big accomplishment

Link
My name is DeShaan Dixon. I am 15 years old in Chesapeake, Virginia. I am a 10th grade student in Western Branch High School. I love to play football and basketball. I am 6'2" with a size 18 shoe. I am a Miami Dolphins fan. Follow me on IG @82___18___82

http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/player/95553

Its all a Process

Link
Josh, 26, 27 next month. 2 kids, 1 Girl 3 years old, and 1 boy 9 months old.

Started GLB one back in Season 8. Started GLB2 Last season (4) Love Football, never had the chance to play so I live by just experiences as a fan and through Madden, NCAA, and this game. I am a Arkansas Razorback and Baltimore Ravens fan. Live in Arkansas. I work for a Nursing home company supporting the company's business laptops.

Owner: Odessa Roar
Former Owner of the Creek Valley Beast (S4,S5, & S6 Iron League Champs)

Link
Originally posted by GrowingVictory
My name is DeShaan Dixon. I am 15 years old in Chesapeake, Virginia.

woo, another Virginia guy... you should go to JMU for undergrad. It will be the best decision you'll ever make... and if you're good at football/bball, even better!
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.