User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > GLB2Scout : SEASON 49 Rollover Complete!

Page:

MoD
Link
Originally posted by cyberninja
So Stobie, has anyone caught onto the Patriots mode circa 2007 yet?

No one commented directly but every page has something like that.
http://www.GLB2Scout.com • GLB2ScoutDiscord: Stobie#7234
▲,▲,▼,▼,◄,►,◄,►,(B),(A),[Start] = Stobie4Admin!

MoD
Link
Originally posted by Stobie
TEAM SCOUT PAGE ISSUE

Because I don't have an eta on this fix. If you try to scout more than 1 scrimmage game at a time it is very possible that it will only scout the first one on the list. If you attempt the scout again it will pull the 2nd in and then so on. For some reason this only happens when it attempts to live parse more than 1 game at a time. This is not an issue for League/Ladder games, only scrimmages.

So beware and look at your play counts... you should be around 70-90 per game so do some math and if it doesn't add up, attempt the scout again until it does.

I will have a fix I just don't know when.

I think I got this fixed, but want to do more performance testing against full season scouts.

Link
EFFFFFFFFFFF I found the bug and it only effected those who got the '3 Seasons Manager' account type. I have fixed it and shouldn't be an issue any longer.

Stobie, i just renewed my membership '3 Seasons Manager' and seem to have the same issue drewd had

MoD
Link
Originally posted by Phisch
Stobie, i just renewed my membership '3 Seasons Manager' and seem to have the same issue drewd had

I checked yours after the purchase and I don't see an issue. Caching sometimes seems to be an issue, so log out and log in and let me know if that fixes is. It shows you the right access level and correct expiration season.

MoD
Link
TEAM SCOUT PAGE ISSUE

Because I don't have an eta on this fix. If you try to scout more than 1 scrimmage game at a time it is very possible that it will only scout the first one on the list. If you attempt the scout again it will pull the 2nd in and then so on. For some reason this only happens when it attempts to live parse more than 1 game at a time. This is not an issue for League/Ladder games, only scrimmages.

So beware and look at your play counts... you should be around 70-90 per game so do some math and if it doesn't add up, attempt the scout again until it does.

I will have a fix I just don't know when.

THIS IS FIXED!!!!!!!!!

By far this has been my hardest bug to crack. Took over 7 hours to figure out and fix. Now no matter how many scrims or league/ladder games you scout it will build a list of requested game, and try and find all those games in the dB. Any games it doesn't find it will then load into the dB. Once that whole process is done, it will then pull the report against the dB.

I know it sounds simple, but frankly it wasn't as I didn't want to lock down the browser with synchronous ajax calls. None the less... it works, only caveat and not getting past this one is the more games not in the dB the longer it takes to load. This should only apply to scrimmmages as league/ladder games are loaded by me every night.

MoD
Link
I have thought about this in the past and didn't really think many would be interested. But who would be interested in joining an online training session of the tool?

I know many know the tool pretty well but I am not sure how much interest there would be if I hosted a GoToMeeting or something like that, would join.

Link
I have thought about this in the past and didn't really think many would be interested. But who would be interested in joining an online training session of the tool?

I know many know the tool pretty well but I am not sure how much interest there would be if I hosted a GoToMeeting or something like that, would join.

Record it. Do it once, thoroughly and record it. When people have questions, make up separate quick videos of the answers.

Live demo's are better one-on-one than group though that business model doesn't scale.
Living rent-free in TxSteve's head since at least July 12, 2016.

Link
I checked yours after the purchase and I don't see an issue. Caching sometimes seems to be an issue, so log out and log in and let me know if that fixes is. It shows you the right access level and correct expiration season.

All sorted Stobie, I was too impatient!

Link
I don't know how to navigate the site anymore I can't figure out how to scout lol

Edit: I guess I have the Membership free bug as I picked 3 season too.

Edit 2: Signed out and signed in helped.
Edited by ValiantArcher on Mar 26, 2016 08:46:11

MoD
Link
Originally posted by ValiantArcher
I don't know how to navigate the site anymore I can't figure out how to scout lol

I am going to look at this. Seems to be common and I though I had this done but appears I didn't. I am sorry for the issues. Payment handoff is the one thing I couldn't test that well and I appreciate your help.

Link
Is there a way to scout a defense? I know how to scout the offense, but can I see which defenses a team runs against certain formations?
Impressive. Most impressive. Rob has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy my zone defense.

Link
Originally posted by Galactic Empire
Is there a way to scout a defense? I know how to scout the offense, but can I see which defenses a team runs against certain formations?

Yes

Bucc'd Up
Link
Originally posted by Galactic Empire

Just turn your screen upside down...ldo
If you're reading this then it's already read...

MoD
Link
Originally posted by ValiantArcher

Are you still having issues getting around the site?

I fixed the bug that caused you to login again. That should be solved going forward.

Link
When I try to sort my offensive plays by name, it does not work for me... amount of times ran and #WR do however. Also how soon does it upload data from games so it appears in the general analyze play data when you do a search?
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.