User Pass

Forum > Private Forum Announcements > Make PFA Great Again!

Link
I would be the best PFA mod. People tell me all the time, they ask me, why aren't you mod of PFA yet? And I tell them, I would be the best PFA mod, believe me.

THE COUNTRIES OF THE UK (beginner's guide from the most authoritative source ever)
http://geoportal.statistics.gov.uk/datasets?q=Beginners+Guide+to+UK+Geographies

Coyote
Link
Ok senor` Trump.
Originally posted by euchrid
If Dub J did not exist, we would have to invent him.

Link
coyotes, who i love, they love me. i love coyotes.

THE COUNTRIES OF THE UK (beginner's guide from the most authoritative source ever)

the one who knocks
Link
We have too many other forums, and it's terrific, people tell me all the time it's terrific, but we have too many of them, and my opponent, she wants more of them, and we already have enough of them. Don't we already have enough of them? I think we have enough of them. People tell me all the time, we have enough of them. Let's take the forums we have and make them great again. That's what I say. And people, all the time, they tell me, the forums are good, but they're not great. SHE thinks they're great, but they're not. They're really not. Do you think they are? I think they COULD be. I think they could be great.
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Link
Originally posted by haole
We have too many other forums, and it's terrific, people tell me all the time it's terrific, but we have too many of them, and my opponent, she wants more of them, and we already have enough of them. Don't we already have enough of them? I think we have enough of them. People tell me all the time, we have enough of them. Let's take the forums we have and make them great again. That's what I say. And people, all the time, they tell me, the forums are good, but they're not great. SHE thinks they're great, but they're not. They're really not. Do you think they are? I think they COULD be. I think they could be great.

Forbes estimates the fortune of the Castro Bros at $900M. The average Cuban lives on $20 a month. That's how Communism works.

Link
ALL FORUMS MATTER
FFA Night Shift Supervisor; Former FFA mod
סּﬞ_סּ Beware. Night Crew up. - SF5, here be monsters.
Formerly known as SANE, DSoDope, & SaneSoDope
Edited by Darren Sanders on Jun 29, 2016 20:14:31

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by haole

Originally posted by euchrid
If Dub J did not exist, we would have to invent him.

Link
Originally posted by Darren Sanders
ALL FORUMS MATTER

No, FFA is worth considerably less than most of the others.
Forbes estimates the fortune of the Castro Bros at $900M. The average Cuban lives on $20 a month. That's how Communism works.

Link
bort pls

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.