User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > Season 27 Pro : The Yellowjackets arise

Page:

Link
gl fellas and the forum name will be making a changing after this season.

Link
Originally posted by defoa
gl fellas and the forum name will be making a changing after this season.

yup, likely it will. D'Hara or Denver eh?
Leader of the D'Haran Empire. "Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours."

Link
Originally posted by HayRow
yup, likely it will. D'Hara or Denver eh?

indeed

Link
wow. D'Hara and Denver play in the ladder game before the championship game haha...
Leader of the D'Haran Empire. "Master Rahl guide us. Master Rahl teach us. Master Rahl protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours."

Link
Originally posted by HayRow
wow. D'Hara and Denver play in the ladder game before the championship game haha...

Lol tactics it is then
The pool game on iPhone is the key to ending all military activity worldwide

Link
Congrats xtap
This here is what you call domination, it's a combination of skills and concentration.
Rise to the occasion, do something amazing. Anything that I do, I dominate it.

Link
Thanks. It was a good season. Some tough teams in our league...

Link
Isn't there one ladder game left?

Link
Yeah but barring a catastrophe they will win
This here is what you call domination, it's a combination of skills and concentration.
Rise to the occasion, do something amazing. Anything that I do, I dominate it.

Link
Did someone say arise?

https://youtu.be/oHUIU3HG1rk?t=26
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Congrats Denver

Link
Thanks!

We really are the Little Engine that Could. We were terrible for our first three seasons, then reset to Rookie, rebranded, brought on a new DC, got some tutoring in OCing, came up short in Rookie, didn't get to have a Sophomore season, won the JMan championship but lost the tier game, and finally won both the league and the tier.

Long and winding road, but this team has finally arrived. I have a =fantastic= group of managers playing for me...

Link
Originally posted by xtapl
Thanks!

We really are the Little Engine that Could. We were terrible for our first three seasons, then reset to Rookie, rebranded, brought on a new DC, got some tutoring in OCing, came up short in Rookie, didn't get to have a Sophomore season, won the JMan championship but lost the tier game, and finally won both the league and the tier.

Long and winding road, but this team has finally arrived. I have a =fantastic= group of managers playing for me...

You guys did great, hell of a season!
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.