User Pass

Forum > Suggestions > Ideas

Page:

Link
Originally posted by Galactic Empire
All S*s are different, so have a some S*s equal more.

Something like total number of S* points cannot exceed 20

Ex:
HB(3) + WR(2) + DT(1) + DT(1) + LB(3) + LB(3) + CB(2) + FS(2) = 17

Originally posted by Sov.
actually not a bad suggestion for a s* cap, +1 for GE

Yes I agree as well.

Link
All S*s are different, so have a some S*s equal more.

Something like total number of S* points cannot exceed 20

Ex:
HB(3) + WR(2) + DT(1) + DT(1) + LB(3) + LB(3) + CB(2) + FS(2) = 17

This makes good sense and all but it will force S*s to have to play on bad teams. I've seen way too many times a good S*HB playing back up to a noob owner's funky built partly boosted HB sometimes two of them. S*WRs hardly being used or playing WR4. In theory it is a great idea.
Owner of Whoville Whos.

Link
Originally posted by _OSIRIS_
This makes good sense and all but it will force S*s to have to play on bad teams. I've seen way too many times a good S*HB playing back up to a noob owner's funky built partly boosted HB sometimes two of them. S*WRs hardly being used or playing WR4. In theory it is a great idea.

Keep good communication with new agents and help them learn helps avoid awful situations like that.

Link
Requiring a minimum of 36 players and the 150% salary for superstars already limits the number of s* you can have on your team, having another rule on top of that seems a bit confusing.

I remember when GLB2 was speculated to be an iron-man type game where players would play both sides of the ball... It didn't end up being that, but it surely emphasized the ability to play without depth. Paying for players that play 15-25 snaps a game wasn't fun in GLB1 and it wouldn't be here. Especially when more likely than not they'll be a carbon copy of the starter since there is less gameplan customization (especially on offense).

Imo fix end of game/half strats pls, maybe look into the gusts of wind on KRs, and new plays are always nice.
H A W A I I ☢ B U L L S

Link
I'd like to see Intimidation fixed/buffed... if the energy drain damage it does were better, maybe it might help some.

Link
Originally posted by Myrik_Justiciar
I'd like to see Intimidation fixed/buffed... if the energy drain damage it does were better, maybe it might help some.

Excellent point. Modify the skills' power to counter the energy buff on 100 conditioning.
Impressive. Most impressive. Rob has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy my zone defense.
Edited by Galactic Empire on Aug 16, 2017 06:11:05

Link
CDog, can you give us any info on if you are making any of these changes? Would be nice to know sooner rather than later.
Impressive. Most impressive. Rob has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy my zone defense.

Link
CDog, can you give us any info on if you are making any of these changes? Would be nice to know sooner rather than later.

I'm all for knowing season changes before the season starts, that should be a major goal since most of us make dots during offseason.. and we've been asking for this for quite awhile.
Edited by dlcurt on Aug 17, 2017 01:30:48

Link
This change is especially important since it effects roster size, not just builds.

Link
Also, if Intimidation was buffed/fixed it might actually affect pressure on QB's more... right now in Vet, pass rushing is a bit behind what it should be.

Link
Originally posted by Myrik_Justiciar
Also, if Intimidation was buffed/fixed it might actually affect pressure on QB's more... right now in Vet, pass rushing is a bit behind what it should be.

Does anyone take the Trash Talk SA anymore?

That should tell Bortdog something.
Living rent-free in TxSteve's head since at least July 12, 2016.

Link
Originally posted by Xars
Does anyone take the Trash Talk SA anymore?

That should tell Bortdog something.

80s does. Gold TT and max out intimidation on my blitzing LBs. One of them is named Sith Intimidator with 90+Intimidation.
Edited by Galactic Empire on Aug 18, 2017 07:10:55

Link
80s does. Gold TT and max out intimidation on my blitzing LBs. One of them is named Sith Intimidator with 90+Intimidation.

TRIPS.
Living rent-free in TxSteve's head since at least July 12, 2016.
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.