User Pass

Forum > FAQ's, Player Guides and Game Help > Join me

Page:

Link
Originally posted by JokersChaos
I've noticed that as well. My build I have almost everything capped except FOOTWORK AND BALANCE. So without a single point invested in those 2, I'm going to see if I can see noticeable difference there as well.

Footwork is a weird thing, If you have a low quickness back the footwork really helps with mobility - as the quickness gets higher it is harder to notice the impact it has - but you should notice better inside running with improve side to side movement while sprinting forward - and it helps to subtly shift sprinting directions without making hard cuts or slowing down to try and lead blockers to defenders.

It works more in slippery and combo than elusive, elusive tries to cut hard too much and doesn't utilize the footwork as much. Still quite helpful for a lot of elusive movements though.
aka - Atatakakunai
Edited by Raid on Dec 17, 2017 01:14:45

Link
I'm almost to the point of only balance and the last 5 points to vision remaining

Link
I'm almost to the point of only balance and the last 5 points to vision remaining

I've only got balance to go and the last points of stamina once I get the cap boost. It's almost time, if only we didn't need to retool the build after the bort and switch.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
I think balance has way more impact now.

Link
So I'm at VET so far

Link
So I'm at VET so far

sorry christmas stuffs stopped me from doing much yesterday - I'll try to be there soon.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Alrighty, at vet as well.

So now we do 5 games at the set standard of 15 balance and watch the games to get a feel for our baseline. I'd like to suggest we do 10 though, as we have more games to play around with and that will give us a better feel for the baseline we are working up from.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Ok, so I adjusted my course of action. I watched how he ran a couple games, looked exactly like last season, then took it to 35 noticed a slight difference, upped to 50 and have noticed that he seems to always gain more yards out of the same plays he previous would of gotten less. His overall speed while running inside and avoiding tackles all seems like he's playing faster and that the DLINE doesn't seem to get quick easy tackles on him at the line of scrimmage.
Edited by JokersChaos on Dec 28, 2017 18:33:39

Link
I'm about to do game 15, then I will add more. I've been watching them all.
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.