User Pass

Forum > FAQ's, Player Guides and Game Help > Build Help and Discussion > How to make a Hard Hitting LB

Page:

Link
50 balance and 35 footwork. The new balance changes make guys fall over a ton who are low on balance and footwork.
Impressive. Most impressive. Rob has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy my zone defense.

Link
Originally posted by Galactic Empire
50 balance and 35 footwork. The new balance changes make guys fall over a ton who are low on balance and footwork.

Your LB has 57, FW i don't know, maybe affects pursuit, i'm not watching sim that much.

Link
Originally posted by McLovinCowboys
Your LB has 57, FW i don't know, maybe affects pursuit, i'm not watching sim that much.

lol...yeah you have to watch the SIM to see them fall over. I bet your guy falls a lot.
Impressive. Most impressive. Rob has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy my zone defense.
Edited by Galactic Empire on Feb 20, 2018 19:27:27

Link
What's the path to becoming a Superstar player?

Link
Originally posted by JB99
What's the path to becoming a Superstar player?

Pr0n
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.