User Pass

Forum > Suggestions > 4th down

Page:

Link
Reminds me of the weather suggestion. I warned everyone. The thumbs down piled up as everyone ignored my warnings. A couple seasons later many of those same people were demanding domes.

It seems like a reasonable and logical suggestion, it is anything but. There is a reason they didn't carry this over to this game and thankfully it NGH.

Lastly it benefits vets big time and hurts new players.
Owner of Whoville Whos.

Link
Personally, I love weather still. I game plan accordingly and design my dots for it... BSB used to beat me early in the season every year, but once it got cold I had their number every time. If we did have domes, I'd set my field for a frozen tundra out in the open and make everyone who faces me bemoan it, lol.

Link
I didn't want weather effecting games but the way they did it was pretty good. Everyone plays in the same weather which is good. But the ones that wanted it so badly were the ones demanding domes. My teams generally were built for weather. But they asked for it.

Is going for it going to help newer players win games against established players? I say there is no chance they will have the better 4th down tactics. A 40-7 game will become a 70-17 game.
Owner of Whoville Whos.
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.