User Pass

Forum > Suggestions > Screen Passes Are Broken

Link
You know your opponent is sending the house on a blitz, so you call a screen to counter it. Your HB heads out to the flats and has 3 blockers ahead of him, he's wide open. Your QB drops back... and drops back... and drops back... and then... ANOTHER SACK.

This shouldn't happen. Blitzes are over powered and screens are absolutely useless. If your RB is wide open on a screen play how can the QB take a sack on a SCREEN PLAY? He literally only has 1 target receiver to be looking at. I'm begging for this to be fixed lol. Do you all agree with me?

Link
#screenpassbuff

Link
Originally posted by Bizzarro24
You know your opponent is sending the house on a blitz, so you call a screen to counter it. Your HB heads out to the flats and has 3 blockers ahead of him, he's wide open. Your QB drops back... and drops back... and drops back... and then... ANOTHER SACK.

This shouldn't happen. Blitzes are over powered and screens are absolutely useless. If your RB is wide open on a screen play how can the QB take a sack on a SCREEN PLAY? He literally only has 1 target receiver to be looking at. I'm begging for this to be fixed lol. Do you all agree with me?

I do not at all believe blitzes are overpowered, slightly to moderately underpowered if anything.

Screens are completely broken and the game just is not as good without them. I do not understand why they were completely nerfed to the point where they are now. As usual instead of a slight nerf which was slightly needed they completely ruined them.

They need to make screens relevant again.

This should have never happen to the #2 Sophomore team by a mostly CPU blitz heavy rookie team. https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/game/620294

Owner of Whoville Whos.

Link
I'm with both of you guys. Its not the blitzers that are too good, its the lack of coordination/awareness from the QB that is the problem.

Link
Originally posted by iRockVans
I'm with both of you guys. Its not the blitzers that are too good, its the lack of coordination/awareness from the QB that is the problem.

exactly.

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.