User Pass

Forum > Teams Looking For Players > Prison Break

Link
Alcatraz Convicts will be breaking out and heading to minimum security Rookie in season 40. Here are the needs that haven't been filled yet.

Also entertaining adding a coaching staff if the right candidates are interested.

GM
AGM
HC
OC
DC

HB Prototype Powerback
C Run block
C Balanced
G run Hzachary1
G run DallasCowboyFan
G pass DallasCowboyFan
OT pass
OT run
OT balanced
TE hands and blocking Hzachary1
WR hands and run blocking
WR slot build
WR hands and run blocking
DT pass rusher
DT run stuffer
DE Combo
DE Pass Rusher
DE pass rusher
LB outside blitzer Bizzarro24
LB run stuffer
LB zone coverage
LB outside blitzer
LB zone MLB
CB zone
CB zone
CB zone
CB zone
SS hard hitting fast run chasing zone coverage kingderi2
FS hard hitting zone
FS zone hard hitting kingderi2
P deep and accurate

Filled

QB S*
FB
G
G
G
TE
TE S*
WR
DE S*
LB
MLB
CB S*
SS
FS
K S*
Warden of the Alcatraz Convicts; Monster Rancher of the Universal Monsters; Consigliere of Team Italy; Short bus driver for Something Different ;-P ; Snake wrangler for Death Valley Diamondbacks
Edited by cjhwolf on Jun 11, 2019 04:20:59

Link
I can make the TE and a G.
Edited by Hzachary1 on May 29, 2019 06:08:02

Link
I will gladly return the favor and roll some dots for ya! I do not have any S*s available but I can make some good regular dots or follow your builds

Link
If you're short anything, hit me up and I'll build whatever you need.

Link
I can make FS zone hard hitting and SS hard hitting fast run chasing zone coverage

Link
I can make more non boosted Guards if needed coach

Link
Originally posted by pvtgripwd
I will gladly return the favor and roll some dots for ya! I do not have any S*s available but I can make some good regular dots or follow your builds

Unles you want a specific position, we will wait to see what needs filled. Thanks
Warden of the Alcatraz Convicts; Monster Rancher of the Universal Monsters; Consigliere of Team Italy; Short bus driver for Something Different ;-P ; Snake wrangler for Death Valley Diamondbacks

Link
Originally posted by atlbruce
If you're short anything, hit me up and I'll build whatever you need.

You know I will

Link
Thank you all. Its getting there piece by piece.

Link
Just lost three S* due to an agent hanging it up after this season. So those are back on the needs board

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.