User Pass

Forum > FAQ's, Player Guides and Game Help > Cover Tech (particularly for CBs and LBs)

Page:

Link
Originally posted by Xars
Shitter than Slot Machine which can only fire on 3rd Down.

The whole Shifty WR Trait is designed to utilize Head Fake.

No one uses the Shifty trait.
No one uses Head Fake.
No one uses Route Elusiveness because it makes WRs worse.

Slot bums me out not being every down... and I like Head Fake, shame it needs a slight buff

Link
No one uses the Shifty trait.
No one uses Head Fake.
No one uses Route Elusiveness because it makes WRs worse.

Speak for yourself I use all three.
H A W A I I ☢ B U L L S

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
I think you're forgetting that route elusiveness costs SP.

People don't invest in route elusiveness because it isn't worth the SP. Which means DBs have no reason to invest in coverage technique because WRs don't invest in route elusiveness.

If we want DBs to have a reason to invest into coverage technique, WRs need a reason to invest into route elusiveness. Route elusiveness is already weak because it's so easily countered by coverage technique, making coverage technique stronger doesn't change any of that math.

You're the one arguing/ignoring with the guy who has access to the code. Not me.

Living rent-free in TxSteve's head since at least July 12, 2016.

Admin
Link
You're the one arguing/ignoring with the guy who has access to the code. Not me.

Code doesn't tell me 'whats worth the SP'. You guys do.

I think everything is worth the SP because the entire game is experimentation and playing around with variables, winning is a pretty insignificant outcome.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
Edited by Corndog on Jul 12, 2019 13:52:50

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Code doesn't tell me 'whats worth the SP'. You guys do.

I think everything is worth the SP because the entire game is experimentation and playing around with variables, winning is a pretty insignificant outcome.

tbf, my lb got head faked the shit out of the other day, stupid there with his thumb up his ass. I saw someone post it doesnt work with 40 in the skill levels but i mean, Thats hardly using it as an elite route runner. I don't care enough about offense to experiment with it, but i know one of my 90 awareness lbs got shook.

Link
sorry CD didnt mean to quote you on that

Link

Thatís a pretty naive statement from you. Iíve read over the thread. The word you were fumbling over is disagreeing, and it is with both of you, not just CD who merely takes our word for shit.

If you donít believe it works then donít use it. Fix ur builds to the sim not the other way around.
H A W A I I ☢ B U L L S

Link
Originally posted by o The Boss x
Thatís a pretty naive statement from you. Iíve read over the thread. The word you were fumbling over is disagreeing, and it is with both of you, not just CD who merely takes our word for shit.

If you donít believe it works then donít use it. Fix ur builds to the sim not the other way around.

Forums aren't for logic sir

Link
Originally posted by o The Boss x

I wouldnít call me comments naive.

Feel free to invest in Route Elusiveness all day. Perhaps, youíll find some great use for it.

Living rent-free in TxSteve's head since at least July 12, 2016.
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.