User Pass

Forum > Suggestions > Seasonal "Reset League"

Page:

Link
What do you guys think of expanding skill descriptions and making forums searchable? That would also help new users.
ďFate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm."

Link
Originally posted by Bretto007

What is a gaming center?

Essentially a new age arcade with pcs, consoles and virtual reality, then we host tournaments and gamer get togethers

Link
The more we retain of players the more money they make as a company
Owner:Southside Rebels, Owner:Fort Slaughterhouse, AS GM:Blood Sweat and Beers, We wreck it up.

Link
Originally posted by o The Boss x
New users donít have enough to do upon first log in. The game is too expensive right off the bat to draw someone in - and not engaging enough. I create a player and have to wait hours to watch him play (apart from pick up games which are p painful to watch). Not to mention I canít spend time tinkering with builds because I donít know glbscout exists.

How often do we send people emails to their affiliated email? I imagine a lot of new users forget about the site after a log in or two.

General Chat was a great feature in glb1 bc it allowed new users immediate interaction, connection, and guidance. It kept people active on the side. I forget what was abused to lose that privilege.

There are plenty of resources out their for new players. And a lot of Veteran players continuously volunteer to help new players learn the game. In my experience not enough new players join the game, not enough stay around and too many don't want to do the work to learn the game they either flounder and quit or get a Vet to run their team for them and learn nothing from it. So sad!

Link
Originally posted by Team Nucleus
I know how to read pal and what I read is foolish...you give a new user a team and 10 free players, what assurance is there that the rest of the team won't be cpu players because there is a huge lack of players as it is...this would only enhance the lack of players to fill teams.

I liked the idea of template CPU players instead of the random crap CPU players. If I want a CPU Blitzing LB I should be able to see his stats and sign him. I don't think we will ever see the days of more human dots but I would like to see more Human owned teams.

Another idea to increase the player pool could be to lessen the flex cost for creating and boosting players. Maybe more players being built and boosted to fill more rosters would bring in more $?

Draft Man
Link
Originally posted by agerm73
I liked the idea of template CPU players instead of the random crap CPU players. If I want a CPU Blitzing LB I should be able to see his stats and sign him. I don't think we will ever see the days of more human dots but I would like to see more Human owned teams.

Another idea to increase the player pool could be to lessen the flex cost for creating and boosting players. Maybe more players being built and boosted to fill more rosters would bring in more $?

I can get onboard with that...I like that idea of template cpu players instead of random cpu bums...If this suggestion does get added I'll work the draft to help make it easier for teams to fill their rosters with human players...it wouldn't be much more work to add another layer to the draft and I could definitely make that happen... the only issue I would see with it is having to hold a draft every single season but I can easily mentor and hone someone to help me and eventually they could run the draft for this reset league
DJ Nucleus http://nervedjsmixtapes.com/member/DJNucleus.htm
Who's more foolish...the fool or the fool who follows him? *Obi-Wan Kenobi*
Edited by Team Nucleus on Jul 18, 2019 18:16:30

Draft Man
Link
Originally posted by agerm73
There are plenty of resources out their for new players. And a lot of Veteran players continuously volunteer to help new players learn the game. In my experience not enough new players join the game, not enough stay around and too many don't want to do the work to learn the game they either flounder and quit or get a Vet to run their team for them and learn nothing from it. So sad!

This is true, their are plenty of vets that do help new GLB members and I'm always willing to help if ever needed...I'm only a message away
DJ Nucleus http://nervedjsmixtapes.com/member/DJNucleus.htm
Who's more foolish...the fool or the fool who follows him? *Obi-Wan Kenobi*

Link
I would love to make a crap ton of templates for cpu dots. They don't have to be uber meta, but effective at least.

Link
For what it's worth, if some type of change like any of those mentioned were to be added to the game, having it coincide with the start of the NFL/College football season probably wouldn't hurt.
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.