User Pass

Forum > Bugs > Player hacked into two teams - multiple seasons

Link
Check this player = Kayden Sylvia - https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/player/300495

You'll see they are doubling the teams they belong to. Please remove them.

Admin
Link
I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

He has 30 games played in prior seasons, which looks about right?
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
I'm not entirely sure what you mean.

He has 30 games played in prior seasons, which looks about right?

He played in two games on the same day this season. Looks like he played one game then switched teams and played in another. No way to know if it was intentional.
Owner of Whoville Whos.

Link
Originally posted by _OSIRIS_
He played in two games on the same day this season. Looks like he played one game then switched teams and played in another. No way to know if it was intentional.

Is he getting the skill points doubled by doing that?

Link
Originally posted by Nathan of the vine

I wouldn’t know, I imagine so.
Owner of Whoville Whos.

Link

Would only gain XP from the firat game played on the same day unless their player xp point is lower than the teams from my understanding.

The guy switched CPU teams... what's the big deal there?
Hold my fanny pack and watch this s***

Link
Originally posted by Detroit Leos
Would only gain XP from the firat game played on the same day unless their player xp point is lower than the teams from my understanding.

The guy switched CPU teams... what's the big deal there?

If it was a change from season to season or maybe even two in the same season, maybe. This is questionable as to what is the gain? This is going on nearly every time. Is this a software hack?

Link
If it was a change from season to season or maybe even two in the same season, maybe. This is questionable as to what is the gain? This is going on nearly every time. Is this a software hack?

Not a hack at all from what I can see.. looks like he played a game, left a CPU team after it then signed with another. First game played was with a JMan team (player is JMan), second game he joined a Pro team (player still JMan). If anything, his stats will suffer. He may be attempting to accelerate the gain of a S* point possibly.

I do not aee anything to freak out about though as even if he is doing that, PUP players gain xp faster anyway.

Link
I brought some cheese for the party.
If you ain't winnin' enough, you ain't tryin' enough. "Stop Slackin"

Link
Originally posted by Detroit Leos
Not a hack at all from what I can see.. looks like he played a game, left a CPU team after it then signed with another. First game played was with a JMan team (player is JMan), second game he joined a Pro team (player still JMan). If anything, his stats will suffer. He may be attempting to accelerate the gain of a S* point possibly.

I do not aee anything to freak out about though as even if he is doing that, PUP players gain xp faster anyway.

If this is something "normal" then disregard. It just looked odd to me. "If it looks like a duck, ..."

Link
If this is something "normal" then disregard. It just looked odd to me. "If it looks like a duck, ..."

So is this normal?

Link
So is this normal?

Yeah. He is not hurting anybody. Just trying to quick burn some superstar points in an inefficient way.

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.