User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Pre-mixed 2 cycle fuel

Link
Not gonna lie, I spend the vastly inflated price to buy the pre-mixed stuff for my weed-whacker and chainsaw. I run maybe 4 tanks a year through both, and so it means I spend like $30 a year on gas for those two pieces of equipment rather than the $10 it would cost to buy gas and mix it. Bonus is that it's ethanol free, so I don't worry about the gas sitting in either over the winter. Started both up today for the first time since fall, and they ran fine, even with half a tank sitting in there all winter long.

side note, my canadian wife calls the weed-whacker a whipper snipper. weird canadians.
Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Link
Can you get non-oxy? Otherwise I don't blame you, a bottle of seafoam or stabilizer would eat up most of your $20 premium and not tearing the recoil rope is well worth it.

Link
Also, stop outsourcing jobs by marrying Canadian

Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
Can you get non-oxy? Otherwise I don't blame you, a bottle of seafoam or stabilizer would eat up most of your $20 premium and not tearing the recoil rope is well worth it.

probably could find non oxy if I wanted to hunt for it, but it's not readily available. then I'd still have to mix. which isn't a big deal, it's just for what I use, this is damned easy. just picked up a can at the hardware store this morning that will likely last me through this year for $20.

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Link
It's like the premix antifreeze

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.