Link
Originally posted by Raid
Nah you just beat me to the punch.

Ill take it lol
Who Dey Think Dey Gonna Beat Dem Bengals

Link
Originally posted by Bengals4ever
Ill take it lol

I just like to take the time to test things out myself too - even if it's just to confirm findings. Your test shows basically what I'm seeing, and mine is just acting to help confirm your experiment, not the other way around.
aka - Atatakakunai
Edited by Raid on Jul 24, 2020 14:34:59

Link
I just like to take the time to test things out myself too - even if it's just to confirm findings. Your test shows basically what I'm seeing, and mine is just acting to help confirm your experiment, not the other way around.

Ill take it lol

If either of you two manage to find a good kicker build I'll love you more than life itself

Link

Its obvious you have the patience to test these things over myself, i just notice random things. And only reason i stumbled upon it is i had random players to fill my superstar bars and happen to notice a K i had with almost no power won the offensive MVP lol

Originally posted by 4chanCitizen
If either of you two manage to find a good kicker build I'll love you more than life itself

So far it looks like there is something horrifically wrong and broken about kick power.

Its seeming like accuracy, consistency, and heart are really the only stats needed for good field goal %. Kickoff power im not sure on the exact number you need to get a TB almost every time, but not putting anything into FG power should open up enough SPs to level up KO power. But thats pretty much the jist of what weve found. The exact number of those are still under testing.

Link
So far it looks like there is something horrifically wrong and broken about kick power.

So are you guys saying that you don't need power to hit longer field goals? If I have a kicker with 10-30 fgp can he make 50+ yard field goals? or are they that much more accurate at lesser distances to make it not worth the power needed to hit anything 50 and over?
Jeremy

Link
Originally posted by rackhound
So are you guys saying that you don't need power to hit longer field goals? If I have a kicker with 10-30 fgp can he make 50+ yard field goals? or are they that much more accurate at lesser distances to make it not worth the power needed to hit anything 50 and over?

Iíll let you know when I get there, the build Iím working now is power over accuracy.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Originally posted by rackhound

so far what ive noticed, the power needed to reach 50+ FG range would actually lower your overall FG%. ive scouted a couple veteran leagues teams and not a single one has won a game in any manner that was solely because their Kicker could make that next tier of FG range. yes getting to 30+ will give you the ability to hit the 50+ FG range, but raids working on exact number or atleast an estimate of whats needed for 50+ FGs and then once hes done that its up to the user to determine if being able to hit the big 50 FG is really worth missing so many 20/30/40 yarders.

Link
so far what ive noticed, the power needed to reach 50+ FG range would actually lower your overall FG%. ive scouted a couple veteran leagues teams and not a single one has won a game in any manner that was solely because their Kicker could make that next tier of FG range. yes getting to 30+ will give you the ability to hit the 50+ FG range, but raids working on exact number or atleast an estimate of whats needed for 50+ FGs and then once hes done that its up to the user to determine if being able to hit the big 50 FG is really worth missing so many 20/30/40 yarders.

Imo it's not worth going very much over 30 power. My two kickers are at like 33 and 36 power and can both make the distance on those kicks, but it's the accuracy where the misses come from. Definitely would rather put points into kickoff power over field goal power once the 30 plateau hits.
Boomer Sooner
Season 43 league champs, season 46 Journeyman ladder champs

Link
Hmm... gimme a bit longer on this.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay/727699/902326

Did they mess with kicker power?? Never seen one come up short before

Link
https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay/727699/902326

Did they mess with kicker power?? Never seen one come up short before

watch the ball's shadow, pulled hard right.
aka - Atatakakunai
Edited by Raid on Jul 29, 2020 17:00:32

Link
watch the ball's shadow, pulled hard right.

Ya that's def a wide right kick. I've seen a couple come short but they were like 50 yarders into the wind
Boomer Sooner
Season 43 league champs, season 46 Journeyman ladder champs
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.