User Pass

Forum > FAQ's, Player Guides and Game Help > Build Help and Discussion > !Research! who has a Gold Spin HB that has decent elusive running/footwork let me please!

Link
Trying to go through a lot of information to find the best abilities and stuff for a HB since so far i can only find one way to go with elusive Hbs. Also a lot of elusive HB abilities this season have turned pretty bad .

Link
I'm starting to move to the mindset that Surefooted is a great talent for nearly all positions that move around the field a lot. If someone wants to tell me that I'm wrong and give me a reason, I'm all for it.
Boomer Sooner
Season 43 league champs, season 46 Journeyman ladder champs

Link
Surefooted is good - but best part of it is saving so many SPs from balance...
S34,S35,S36,S37,S38,S39 FireCracker League Champ with Gliwice Lions
6 in a row champ

Link
Yeah Surefooted/Brace for impact/Mr reliable they are probably the only good ones i know of for elusive Hbs that why i'm trying to research more into it and find out if there is anything else that we are missing (Also sadly Brace for impact/Mr reliable don't work together well

Link
Originally posted by mkeane2
Yeah Surefooted/Brace for impact/Mr reliable they are probably the only good ones i know of for elusive Hbs that why i'm trying to research more into it and find out if there is anything else that we are missing (Also sadly Brace for impact/Mr reliable don't work together well

OHG on the Columbus Rabid Lizards has gold spin, and Iíve used it extensively in the past.

Itís just a worse juke, but sometimes it work out well. Some of the prettiest plays Iíve seen had a spin in them, but they are far and few between compared to the value juke gets you.

Juke is still good, just does more stupid stuff now.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Originally posted by Raid
OHG on the Columbus Rabid Lizards has gold spin, and Iíve used it extensively in the past.

Itís just a worse juke, but sometimes it work out well. Some of the prettiest plays Iíve seen had a spin in them, but they are far and few between compared to the value juke gets you.

Juke is still good, just does more stupid stuff now.

Ya, juke/surefooted/B4I seems like the combo right now
Boomer Sooner
Season 43 league champs, season 46 Journeyman ladder champs

Link
Sick Juke now got juke/surefooted/B4I. It works fine.
S34,S35,S36,S37,S38,S39 FireCracker League Champ with Gliwice Lions
6 in a row champ

Link
anyone run juke and spin on a guy with success?
ďFate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm."

Link
Originally posted by Bretto007
anyone run juke and spin on a guy with success?

They conflict too much, but I used to do that. Surefooted has been too valuable lately for me to play with it though.

When spin fires, you think "Why couldn't it have been a juke?" and it's frustrating more than anything.

Although, the one thing spin seems to do is allow for faking out multiple defenders at once - something juke tends not to do. It's just so slow though that anyone not fooled just walks up to you and makes the tackle afterward.

But when it hits, it hits

https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay/623492/1114102

and it's damned beautiful.
aka - Atatakakunai
Edited by Raid on Aug 5, 2020 19:37:22

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.