User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > S48 Suggestions

Link
My points:

Add a setting in Playbook to force a position to pass pro rather than just enable possibility. For example: possibility od forcing FB or TE to stay in trenches.

S34,S35,S36,S37,S38,S39 FireCracker League Champ with Gliwice Lions
6 in a row champ

Link
my vote is for a few new plays on off/def the SAs they are added is cool but new plays would be better in my opinion

Link
Originally posted by Ghanima
My points:

Add a setting in Playbook to force a position to pass pro rather than just enable possibility. For example: possibility od forcing FB or TE to stay in trenches.

an i like that too

Link
Also pls fix website on new mobile firefox It is not working in weird places for example U cannot spend points on ur skills in player window.

Link
Originally posted by Ghanima
My points:

Thats what i tried saying in my FAQ post. I want to force the FB every play to protect because hes not built for recieving.

Does any one know the equation within the sim that makes the QB call them to protect? Number of defenders in the box? If one side is overloaded? Does the sim actually count how many defenders there are blitzing for the QB to know if he needs an extra blocker or not?
Who Dey Think Dey Gonna Beat Dem Bengals

Link
Originally posted by Bengals4ever
Thats what i tried saying in my FAQ post. I want to force the FB every play to protect because hes not built for recieving.

Does any one know the equation within the sim that makes the QB call them to protect? Number of defenders in the box? If one side is overloaded? Does the sim actually count how many defenders there are blitzing for the QB to know if he needs an extra blocker or not?

i think its after he takes some sacks or his morale is down... but i could be way off

Link
Originally posted by vipermaw82
i think its after he takes some sacks or his morale is down... but i could be way off

i feel thats slightly counter productive lol gets sacked 5 times, "well i think ill hold back the FB now" lol

Link
i feel thats slightly counter productive lol gets sacked 5 times, "well i think ill hold back the FB now" lol

meants im getting my ass kicked fb stay in and help

Link
I proposed it to end blitz domination ^^ it should be the counter that normal team would do. But we cant...
S34,S35,S36,S37,S38,S39 FireCracker League Champ with Gliwice Lions
6 in a row champ

Link
meants im getting my ass kicked fb stay in and help

peyton manning was a god at preventing his ass kicked though lol him and brady, they can see a blitzer as the defense is coming off side line to huddle up ha, their ready to audible every single play if they see something they dont like. i want our Boomer E to have the same chance lol

Link
peyton manning was a god at preventing his ass kicked though lol him and brady, they can see a blitzer as the defense is coming off side line to huddle up ha, their ready to audible every single play if they see something they dont like. i want our Boomer E to have the same chance lol

Simulation game sir

Link
i know i know lol

Link
Simulation game sir

yep yep lol

Link
i know i know lol

And Peyton was a man amongst boys except when he met Nebraska

I think we are about to find out Brady is a product of his system too.

Those are the elites, unless they could change it so “scholar” had a way to do it without reprogramming the entire game with code, it’s just not possible

Link
when your right your right lol

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.