User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > S48 Changelog suggestions

Page:

Link
Originally posted by Raid
click the delete on each one while holding control, or whatever it is on your computer that opens the link in a new tab.

Just hold and click all the ones you want done. Then you just have to close all the tabs afterwards.

Yeah, but putting in a check box to "select all" isn't all that hard to implement or that much to ask

Link
Power rushing and Elusive rushing is unbalanced 100% it should be the case that they are both take same amount of time to be as effect while at the same time the end game product to be the same as well. Since no matter what Power Rushers late game is 100% better is that fair no because no matter what they can't compete late game no matter what they do so does that mean every elusive rusher team is forced to reset after a certain amount of seasons ? I understand Elusive rushing has the advantage short term but it so silly and unfair because both types at the best is not equal without a doubt Power rushing at its best is better which is unfair.
Juke directions need a fix

Also i suggest more Carrying awareness SA for HB-vision Zone - that effects the vision of open lanes
Also i suggest a receiving hands SA for WR one handed catch- Raises the chance to catch the ball but raises the chance to get the ball knocked loose.
I also suggest improving the amount of times for certain slot receiver stats that they see a pass and jump/dive for it since i really think its hardly has any effect meaning most times you just have to keep up with the player and they are blocked since they jumps/dives does not really happen much

Link
Power rushing can be stopped you just gotta build for it and make a choice

Link
Originally posted by vipermaw82
Power rushing can be stopped you just gotta build for it and make a choice

Yeah but its more of a forced choice plus most of the time no one builds like that meaning they all ways have the advantage which is once again unfair

Also tell me how many people are forced to counter elusive running since its next to no one is forced too
Edited by mkeane2 on Aug 28, 2020 15:56:06

Link
Originally posted by mkeane2
Power rushing and Elusive rushing is unbalanced 100% it should be the case that they are both take same amount of time to be as effect while at the same time the end game product to be the same as well. Since no matter what Power Rushers late game is 100% better is that fair no because no matter what they can't compete late game no matter what they do so does that mean every elusive rusher team is forced to reset after a certain amount of seasons ? I understand Elusive rushing has the advantage short term but it so silly and unfair because both types at the best is not equal without a doubt Power rushing at its best is better which is unfair.
Juke directions need a fix

The TOP RBs last season were nearly all elusive backs though.

Link
Yeah but its more of a forced choice plus most of the time no one builds like that meaning they all ways have the advantage which is once again unfair

Also tell me how many people are forced to counter elusive running since its next to no one is forced too

Burkhead for our neb team has 6ypc in vet

Link
Yeah but i'm not saying elusive backs can't be Top RBs but a good Powerback will always beat elusive HB unless we find something just as good which i don't know if it is possible i'm in the middle of trying to make the best elusive HB so far hes turned out decent but without any power it is difficult to rival a Pure Powerback if you check the HOF of all time most HB up there are Powerbacks from the looks of it or their at least hybrids

Link
Yeah but i'm not saying elusive backs can't be Top RBs but a good Powerback will always beat elusive HB unless we find something just as good which i don't know if it is possible i'm in the middle of trying to make the best elusive HB so far hes turned out decent but without any power it is difficult to rival a Pure Powerback if you check the HOF of all time most HB up there are Powerbacks from the looks of it or their at least hybrids

Broken tackles are overvalued which is why they're up high on the hall of fame
Boomer Sooner
Season 43 league champs, season 46 Journeyman ladder champs

Link
If you have seen the amount TDs and yards they have for the bios they have it is really not just broken tackles plus it still proves my point that any elusive HB trying to get their numbers without power running is extremely hard if anything it my goal at the moment to get a good enough elusive HB to break into the HB of all time in any of the tiers

Link

We have SA's to counter Power HB's and yes people build to counter them. My teams always have counters for both types, be it with certain players with Brick Wall and/or with high Pursuit (which counters Juke). Originally posted by mkeane2

Before they fixed Stamina and added BW and such, we had a time where Power HB's dominated. It does't happen anymore just like the seasons AA had broken passing. That being said, those players still had OP years and thats why they still hold their positions in the HoF. I personally wish broken tackles were not king in deciding HoF placement as that I think TD's and Yards should be higher, too.

Link
IMO, the OLine players need some love. Look at top OLineman from last season and the best ones were just above 50% when comparing cakes/rcakes. DLineman can raxk up rcakes crazy, often ending with 250+ pretty easily while having very few revcakes.

Additionally, majority of OLine cakes surely come against CPU opponents.

OLineman need help.

Not sure if we need to reduce SP costs of blocking skills a bit to allow for more customization (builds are crazy pigeon holed for OLineman), if SAs should be buffed, or if defensive blocking interaction skills should cost more.

Either way, I would like to see some adjustments made there. Changes done would need to be carefully done to ensure that defenses can remain effective and we do not go back to having crazy offense.

I understand defensive players are strained with containing both passing and rushing, but as we essentially killed the pure pass and pure rush offenses anyway, some calibrating is needed IMO.
Hold my fanny pack and watch this s***
Edited by Detroit Leos on Aug 29, 2020 13:11:16

Link
Originally posted by Myrik_Justiciar
Yeah, but putting in a check box to "select all" isn't all that hard to implement or that much to ask

true, this is just a temp solution that helps until something like that can be done.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Originally posted by BoDiddley
The TOP RBs last season were nearly all elusive backs though.

There was also like 1 powerback in the mix for those rankings as well - elusives just kind of became popular, powerbacks are just as effective.

That being said, I don't think elusives need a boost at the moment.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Originally posted by Raid
There was also like 1 powerback in the mix for those rankings as well - elusives just kind of became popular, powerbacks are just as effective.

That being said, I don't think elusives need a boost at the moment.

This new crop of HB's coming to Vet are power based, so it should balance out.

Link
Originally posted by Myrik_Justiciar
This new crop of HB's coming to Vet are power based, so it should balance out.

frick, already have a tough time slowing down HB, thus my loss to Rebels!
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.