User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > End Of Game Awareness?

Page:

Link
The question for me becomes what to replace it with ?

Link
Originally posted by agerm73
The question for me becomes what to replace it with ?

Pump Fake can always be a safe bet but other than that I would say players have proven that it's possible to build really good shed sack QBs. The way BoDiddley runs the Dream Team offense is a good example of this. It allows him to constantly utilize plays that would've typically been high risk high reward with a reduced fear of being sacked. I think I remember it being Dream Team anyway.
Edited by 4chanCitizen on Sep 23, 2020 10:05:18

Link
I usually pair Quick Read with Pump Fake. I personally like Quick Read but maybe it is holding me back from having a top tier offense. I am also thinking maybe Quick Hitter with a bunch of short stuff.

Link
Originally posted by agerm73
I usually pair Quick Read with Pump Fake. I personally like Quick Read but maybe it is holding me back from having a top tier offense. I am also thinking maybe Quick Hitter with a bunch of short stuff.

Shockingly Quick Hitter isn't as busted as I anticipated it being. I feel like if I found the right plays it could be really good but I haven't had too much luck with short passing plays with the Atlanta City Saints. WR Hook seems to be just out of the 6 yard range which was honestly the main reason I chose to get Quick Hitter all the way to gold on my QB.

Link
Originally posted by 4chanCitizen
Shockingly Quick Hitter isn't as busted as I anticipated it being. I feel like if I found the right plays it could be really good but I haven't had too much luck with short passing plays with the Atlanta City Saints. WR Hook seems to be just out of the 6 yard range which was honestly the main reason I chose to get Quick Hitter all the way to gold on my QB.

I use QH a lot myself...You gotta dig into the playbook and set your priority targets, like the TE on SBB Iso HB Under for example. The TE does a shallow drag across the the middle that is perfect for QH and a high completion % play for like 3rd and short.

Link
Originally posted by Myrik_Justiciar
I use QH a lot myself...You gotta dig into the playbook and set your priority targets, like the TE on SBB Iso HB Under for example. The TE does a shallow drag across the the middle that is perfect for QH and a high completion % play for like 3rd and short.

Yeah but that 4-5 yard pass is usually high completion anyway after the check down from the BTE. Quick Hitter could have been decent, but is little more than a screen gimmicky SA.
Hold my fanny pack and watch this s***

Link
Originally posted by Detroit Leos
Yeah but that 4-5 yard pass is usually high completion anyway after the check down from the BTE. Quick Hitter could have been decent, but is little more than a screen gimmicky SA.

Hey hey hey now. I like that it makes the pass easier to catch in traffic, lol.

Link
Originally posted by Myrik_Justiciar
Hey hey hey now. I like that it makes the pass easier to catch in traffic, lol.

Still only good for a very tiny portion of plays and some plays a very small portion of the time when the QB is not targeting the primary receiver. It just does not get the opportunity to fire enough to warrant the investment IMO.
Hold my fanny pack and watch this s***

Link
Originally posted by Detroit Leos
Still only good for a very tiny portion of plays and some plays a very small portion of the time when the QB is not targeting the primary receiver. It just does not get the opportunity to fire enough to warrant the investment IMO.

It's a cheap SA that had like a 75% chance to fire no matter what... it's a nice filler if you can't pump up to silver or gold on a good one however.
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.