User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > End Of Game Awareness?

Link
https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay/742447/636439

Game on the line, no TO's, open receivers to tie the game...

what's the logic behind this? What really baffles me is the firing of quick read, ignoring the open guys, then deciding to put it into such a tight window..
The pool game on iPhone is the key to ending all military activity worldwide

Link
Yeah it'd be nice to have the logic for 3rd down apply to a last second passing play, but even madden games tend to fuck this up and CPUs go for underneath passes on last second hail marys and such.

I mean, I think it'd be doable aside from the game already has issues with late game logic even in just kicking field goals and such.
aka - Atatakakunai
Edited by Raid on Sep 15, 2020 13:13:24

Link
I'm under the imOriginally posted by TyDavis315
https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/replay/742447/636439

Game on the line, no TO's, open receivers to tie the game...

what's the logic behind this? What really baffles me is the firing of quick read, ignoring the open guys, then deciding to put it into such a tight window..

In real life, a checkdown pass is when the quarterback attempts to complete a short, accurate pass to a running back or tight end as a last option when the wide receivers are covered. The term means that the quarterback has "checked down" his list of receivers so I'd assume quick read would not have effected his throw selection.
Boomer Sooner
Season 43 league champs, season 46 Journeyman ladder champs
Edited by bluelightning1224 on Sep 15, 2020 15:41:51

Link
how about end of freakin half awreness to first time happened to me in a scrimm 1 T.O left 12 secs on clock incomplete pass with like 5 secs on clock no fg attempt then did it in todays gm as well fix this shit already been like 8yrs of this crap may not have made a huge diff but at least atempt the fg for cryin out loud

Link
Iím not a fan of quick read. If you have too much of it it cycles through progressions too quickly and checks down well before your main target breaks into the sweet spot. Neither of the outside guys were open and the read cycled past them. If you had no quick read and had WR1 as the first progression the QB may have locked onto them.
Owner of Whoville Whos.

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.