User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > Future of the Game

Page:

Last Online: Dec 4, 2020 20:52:11
Link
Originally posted by Ghanima
^^ I am glad that U r willing to play role of background of Gliwice for few next seasons ^^ next full power all in run by Lions incoming


yes it is cant wait

Online
Link
Originally posted by Ghanima
^^ I am glad that U r willing to play role of background of Gliwice for few next seasons ^^ next full power all in run by Lions incoming


Gliwice Lions shall once again rise from the ashes like the sexy Felines that was are.

Last Online: Dec 4, 2020 16:02:34
Link
It will be Gliwice ND Lions ! And they will be sexy!
S34,S35,S36,S37,S38,S39 FireCracker League Champ with Gliwice Lions
6 in a row champ

Last Online: Dec 4, 2020 20:19:22
Link
Originally posted by Ghanima
It will be Gliwice ND Lions ! And they will be sexy!


Good luck man! I am glad you guys got to enjoy some success while BSB was out of town! Bring on the competition.

Hopefully we will have a few competitive teams in the tier.
Hold my fanny pack and watch this s***

Online
Link
Ill kinda be there, will see. Leos trying to convince me to run

Last Online: Dec 4, 2020 20:19:22
Link
Originally posted by dlcurt
Ill kinda be there, will see. Leos trying to convince me to run


Do it! Make GLB Great Again! It would be "Uge"!
Hold my fanny pack and watch this s***

Online
Link
Originally posted by Detroit Leos
Do it! Make GLB Great Again! It would be "Uge"!


Sorry sir, but I'm short 1 S*HB/Lb to run another term
Edited by dlcurt on Sep 26, 2020 21:45:18

Last Online: Dec 4, 2020 20:19:22
Link
Originally posted by dlcurt
Sorry sir, but I'm short 1 S*HB/Lb to run another term


Weak man... Weak...
Hold my fanny pack and watch this s***

Last Online: Dec 3, 2020 14:53:28
Link
Originally posted by Detroit Leos
You should bring your skimpy a$$ down to rookie with us! As it stands now, your last season in vet for Deadman would put BSB in what JMan territory or something? We would never match up to play on even footing. Get closer tier wise and let's get it!


If I had a 5-6 star guarantee I would, but Ill likely start a second team soon, so well see each other down the line
The pool game on iPhone is the key to ending all military activity worldwide
Page:

Post Reply

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.