User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > CPU Team Names

Link
I have to say that the senior league teams have the best names in this game of all the computer teams.
Boomer Sooner
Season 43 league champs, season 46 Journeyman ladder champs

Link
lmao those names are actually funny as hell How do you get those legend teams where every player is owned by the same agent even though it's a CPU team? That looks like it would be really fun and something I'm interested in but it also seems like you would have to be incredibly lucky to get all your agents on the same team like that.Anyone know?

Link
Originally posted by 4chanCitizen
lmao those names are actually funny as hell How do you get those legend teams where every player is owned by the same agent even though it's a CPU team? That looks like it would be really fun and something I'm interested in but it also seems like you would have to be incredibly lucky to get all your agents on the same team like that.Anyone know?

Once your on the team itíll keep sending you new contracts each season I believe, so you just gotta keep rerolling the offers until you get your team. Rinse repeat until you have a full roster.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Originally posted by Raid
Once your on the team itíll keep sending you new contracts each season I believe, so you just gotta keep rerolling the offers until you get your team. Rinse repeat until you have a full roster.

There's about a 12 hour clock for new contracts to come in once you've declined the ones you have. Took me about a week or so to get all my current legendary players on the same roster, waiting for this seasons batch of players to finish their Vet campaign to go join them. Kind of hoping I can talk the current few human players off the roster lol.
Boomer Sooner

Link
Originally posted by bluelightning1224
There's about a 12 hour clock for new contracts to come in once you've declined the ones you have. Took me about a week or so to get all my current legendary players on the same roster, waiting for this seasons batch of players to finish their Vet campaign to go join them. Kind of hoping I can talk the current few human players off the roster lol.

Yeah this sounds incredibly fun. 100% something i'm going to do after this run with The Atlanta City Saints.

Link
Yeah this sounds incredibly fun. 100% something i'm going to do after this run with The Atlanta City Saints.

Hard to really gauge how fun it will be until I get the full team together. We have a terrible cpu HB right now and our offense just sputters. Though most of my players are on defense at the moment. The issue is that CPU calls the plays, and even the pro bowl games at the end of each season arent terribly exciting to watch even though its all the best players.
Boomer Sooner
Edited by bluelightning1224 on Sep 25, 2020 23:36:21

Link
such great information. There are things here that I didn't think some time as of late. I am very enjoyed for this discussion.so if you're searching the security tool for your business, so you just read the Kaspersky endpoint security for the business select blog, this production help to secure your merchandise.
https://www.webtoolsoffers.com/blog/kaspersky-endpoint-security-business-select-vs-advanced
Edited by pp9441185 on Sep 25, 2020 07:08:51

Link
Hard to really gage how fun it will be until I get the full team together. We have a terrible cpu HB right now and our offense just sputters. Though most of my players are on defense at the moment. The issue is that CPU calls the plays, and even the pro bowl games at the end of each season arent terribly exciting to watch even though its all the best players.

He's not wrong, cpu playbooks make things frustrating at times. Most of the time actually.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
What did i get downvoted for on that last post lol. Some people. smh
Boomer Sooner
Edited by bluelightning1224 on Sep 25, 2020 23:37:13

Link
What did i get downvoted for on that last post lol. Some people. smh

Haters gonna hate.

Link
Originally posted by pp9441185
such great information. There are things here that I didn't think some time as of late. I am very enjoyed for this discussion.so if you're searching the security tool for your business, so you just read the Kaspersky endpoint security for the business select blog, this production help to secure your merchandise.
https://www.webtoolsoffers.com/blog/kaspersky-endpoint-security-business-select-vs-advanced

what in the figgity fuck did I just read

Link
what in the figgity fuck did I just read

We call that bot spam.

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.