User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > When do Kickers get reliable?

Page:

Link
Originally posted by Bretto007
They don't

This. Though I sense there's some special sauce we're all missing. 95% build kickers the same way, which is to spend all the SP into 4 stats. How much does balance, conditioning, morale, footwork, etc all factor in...who knows.

Link
Originally posted by BoDiddley
This. Though I sense there's some special sauce we're all missing. 95% build kickers the same way, which is to spend all the SP into 4 stats. How much does balance, conditioning, morale, footwork, etc all factor in...who knows.

I've done high balance, morale, snap reaction and some with medium footwork and conditioning. No improvements

I think kicks are random and and the point allocation has no impact.

“Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm."

Link
I really starting to think its based on how cleanly your players block off rushing players trying to stop the field goal as well since that was the only time i noticed my kicker to ever miss which was 1 time since they was right up in face just before he kicked

Also i really think morale balance and all that is not the thing i think is what is needed to make a amazing kicker

I think its just kick accuracy and kick consistency and so far my Kicker has proofed to match up with that
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.