User Pass

Forum > Suggestions > Last two coaching achievements

Link
Whatever those those last two achievements for coaching are I think it's fair to say no one is getting them. I think the general theory is that they're for a function/mechanic that was never added to the game.

So I have ideas for what they last two coaching achievements could become, or be changed to, or whatever is happening with them.

New Achievement #1
King of The Hill
Earn Ten first place ladder trophies

New Achievement #2
Gridiron Dynasty
Earn Ten championship wins as an owner

I feel like since no one has gained these achievements for so long (ever) that they should be very hard to obtain. That's just my suggestion though. Anyone else have ideas?

Link
Originally posted by 4chanCitizen
Whatever those those last two achievements for coaching are I think it's fair to say no one is getting them. I think the general theory is that they're for a function/mechanic that was never added to the game.

So I have ideas for what they last two coaching achievements could become, or be changed to, or whatever is happening with them.

New Achievement #1
King of The Hill
Earn Ten first place ladder trophies

New Achievement #2
Gridiron Dynasty
Earn Ten championship wins as an owner

I feel like since no one has gained these achievements for so long (ever) that they should be very hard to obtain. That's just my suggestion though. Anyone else have ideas?

Winning Vet Ladder should be an achievement for sure.

Link
They should really just say what the achievement is whether earned or not when looking at it all. That way agents can specifically push to obtain them if they are the types that care about achievements.
Hold my fanny pack and watch this s***

Link
Originally posted by Detroit Leos
They should really just say what the achievement is whether earned or not when looking at it all. That way agents can specifically push to obtain them if they are the types that care about achievements.

amazing
ďFate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm."

Link
Originally posted by Detroit Leos

Yeah! The jig is up Moderators reveal those last two achievements!

Link
Iím betting they were for a tournament that was never implemented.
Owner of Whoville Whos.

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.