User Pass

Forum > General Discussion > Serious Question

Page:

Link
Who in this forum would raise their children emulate the behavior that our current President displays?
Trump didn't just lose. He lost big.

HOOD
Link
Originally posted by FOOTBALL MADNESS
Who in this forum would raise their children emulate the behavior that our current President displays?

we don't elect our President to be the behavior we want our kids to emulate

to quote Bill Clinton, "It's the economy stupid."

Obama was a cokehead in college - elected twice
GWB was a drunk in college - elected twice
Clinton is a misogynistic pig - elected twice
Trump is a childish version of Clinton

Jimmy Carter and GHWB were 2 of the most gentlemanly presidents in my lifetime, and we kicked each out of office after 1 term because of the economy
Edited by reddogrw on Oct 1, 2020 18:18:48

Coyote
Link
I agree Reddog but with a caveat. The leader of a country is also the image of that country in the eyes of both the outside world and even to many within that country's borders. As the face of my nation I could not be more disgusted with the moron sitting in the President's seat... his words, deeds, and actions are puke worthy. No... I don't look for Athletes or Presidents (or any politician for that matter) as "role models" for any child. But, that doesn't mean they don't have any effect on them. But, in the end, it's up to the parent to teach the child right, wrong, and who , out there, that sets good examples... which always starts at home anyways.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_KY2CGGzkw
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Link
He owes money to putin and thus he sold out all of America. The guy is a traitor- he literally let russia put bounty on our soldiers. He let fucking Turkey slaughter our fellow Christians in Syria but no one apparently cares about Christians, by the dude literally gave our military bases in the region to turkey and russia when he surrendered and now the World can once again expect terrorism from this region. He utterly destroyed our alliances, we used to run the World; the USA was #1 now we are nobody. If 9/11 happened today, would the rest of the World help us get the bad guys again? Hell no; any day now russia will take over another country and soon their communism will be spreading around the World again and this will make trump happy, because he is a communist piece of shit who loves russia and never worked a day in his life and got the government to pay for his hookers like the communist scum he is. I'm not even scratching the surface of his treason... when it all comes out, I'm fairly certain he will be executed for his crimes against America. Well, because of his evil stupidity, not only have hundreds of thousands of Americans died of Covid, but maybe he will too. It would be poetic justice and no one can deny that.
call me the money man $$$ ~feline pride~
O-H-I-O go Buckeyes! go Browns!

Link

You must be a cuck of a man to even ask this question.
"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"
Who Dey?!?!?!

Link
Maybe I'm just weird, but I've never had someone I looked up to and wanted to emulate or anything like that.
Boomer Sooner
Season 43 league champs, season 46 Journeyman ladder champs

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by bluelightning1224
Maybe I'm just weird, but I've never had someone I looked up to and wanted to emulate or anything like that.

Not even your father or mother? Or maybe when you were a little kid? I sure did. There was a time when I swore I was the next Robert Plant. I had the same hair, was just as skinny, wore the same clothes, and could match him note for note. And I could play guitar too! Rock stardom here I come... until Puberty hit. Voice dropped a bit... skinny stuck around... guitar turned to bass and then I went military so any future stardom went buh-bye. And you also change with time. My idea of a hero now is far, far different than when I was 7. I'm still not gonna emulate any of them though... I'm doing good enough to keep my focus on my own self improvement and don't have time to chase other's expectations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_KY2CGGzkw
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Admin
Link
Originally posted by bluelightning1224

Yeah, same.

I mean, at least not that I can remember, but I only have vague memories of my life before age 10.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
Yeah, same.

I mean, at least not that I can remember, but I only have vague memories of my life before age 10.

It's not your fault, It's not your fault

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
It's not your fault, It's not your fault

You feeling okay?

Link
You feeling okay?

I think so.

It was from a movie with Robin Williams and Matt Damon, can't remember all the details but Matt Damon was beat up or raped as a kid as a character in the movie.

Link

Most good parents chose a famous person or celebrity and then try to get their kids to emulate their behavior.

Admin
Link
Originally posted by Cowpoker
I think so.

It was from a movie with Robin Williams and Matt Damon, can't remember all the details but Matt Damon was beat up or raped as a kid as a character in the movie.

Oh yeah, kids being sexually abused, funny stuff.

Link

Too soon?

HOOD
Link

Good Will Hunting

it was a good movie
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.