User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > Chip Shot

Link
My test kicker has a 3* Chip Shot which, apparently, means kicks 35 yards or closer "are nothing to this kicker" (to quote the ability write-up).

I have yet to see the "Chip Shot" ability fire on screen during one of his kicks and he's still missing within that 35 yard sweet spot.

Has anyone seen the "Chip Shot" ability fire during a kick? Is this, perhaps, because it's broken and needs to be reported under bugs?

Link
Originally posted by Ace of Spades 7
My test kicker has a 3* Chip Shot which, apparently, means kicks 35 yards or closer "are nothing to this kicker" (to quote the ability write-up).

I have yet to see the "Chip Shot" ability fire on screen during one of his kicks and he's still missing within that 35 yard sweet spot.

Has anyone seen the "Chip Shot" ability fire during a kick? Is this, perhaps, because it's broken and needs to be reported under bugs?

I donít think Iíve ever seen it ďfireĒ maybe itís passive

Link
Originally posted by vipermaw82
I donít think Iíve ever seen it ďfireĒ maybe itís passive

No, it's powered by Kick Consistency and, at 3*, it's supposed to fire 90% of the time.

So, maybe it's a bug if no one else has seen it either?

Link
Originally posted by Ace of Spades 7
No, it's powered by Kick Consistency and, at 3*, it's supposed to fire 90% of the time.

So, maybe it's a bug if no one else has seen it either?

I have the same issue with the Pick 6 ability. I would really like to see this SA firing above the players head when it activates so I at least know it's firing.
Boomer Sooner
Season 43 league champs, season 46 Journeyman ladder champs

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.