User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > How does Defensive tackle distance work

Link
Since if you have 99 diving would you be able to dive so far or something.

Since i just thought of it just now watching agerms stream

no one has said much about diving and vertical for a defensive team.

Link
Originally posted by mkeane2
Since if you have 99 diving would you be able to dive so far or something.

Since i just thought of it just now watching agerms stream

no one has said much about diving and vertical for a defensive team.

my CB's and LB's all have 40+ vertical, I've never put much into diving, so can't speak for that one

Link
Yeah 40+ diving and vertical is round the sweet spot for Cbs from what i have heard from other people so it will be interesting to know how much it does or can do like will you be able to dive from a crazy distance or will you still dive at a close distance still since there is no rec awareness like a receiver for Lbs so its a interesting topic .

Link
I believe Raid was/is experimenting with a DT focused on Break Run Block and Diving...???

Link
I've always wondered. I've had diving and vertical up as high as 40 apiece a think. I've never noticed anything. I'm not surprised you may have to get it to 90 but that's a lot of points that could go elsewhere. It might be a risky venture for the dot, but if it works? I've seen players seemingly leaping from five yards away sometimes but Idk for me it's not really worth the hit you would take elsewhere. If I had a player that could leap that far though I would want it to be my defensive linemen. QB hikes the ball and is leaped upon before he can even blink would be pretty and badass.

Maybe run a pick-up player to find out and let us know
Edited by DustBlitZ on Oct 11, 2020 18:26:59

Link
Well i am making a wide receiver with a higher vertical and diving currently and its not consistent but when it pulls off a diving or jumping animation its normally pretty good but for defensive player i have no clue as of yet.

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.