User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > S49 Changelog Suggestions

Page:

Last Online: Oct 24, 2020 18:28:07
Link
Originally posted by TyDavis315
I have it on Gold, it, was beautiful until vet. Does it fire on QB keepers? If it does I'll go full dual threat


I'd say prob no, since it's based on Pocket Awareness... Why didn't it work well in Vet? I'd imagine there are some stretch pass plays where it would combo nice with if he doesn't throw the ball deep.

Last Online: Oct 24, 2020 22:23:16
Link
Originally posted by Myrik_Justiciar
I'd say prob no, since it's based on Pocket Awareness... Why didn't it work well in Vet? I'd imagine there are some stretch pass plays where it would combo nice with if he doesn't throw the ball deep.


I guess with all the speed in vet (especially against good blitzing teams) the smaller throwing window doesn't allow control of the pocket anymore. I use to get tuck and runs up the middle or the sides right off the edge between the Gs and Ots, but even that is gone. When there's time in the pocket they typically don't move (Rollout at sometimes and scramble at often was about 8-12 a game, both often now and I've got one in 5ish scrims).

Good arm but deep throws are either too deep or not led. Pretty annoying overall since I run vertical threat, it's pretty rough to do for some reason.
The pool game on iPhone is the key to ending all military activity worldwide

Last Online: Oct 24, 2020 18:28:07
Link
Originally posted by TyDavis315
I guess with all the speed in vet (especially against good blitzing teams) the smaller throwing window doesn't allow control of the pocket anymore. I use to get tuck and runs up the middle or the sides right off the edge between the Gs and Ots, but even that is gone. When there's time in the pocket they typically don't move (Rollout at sometimes and scramble at often was about 8-12 a game, both often now and I've got one in 5ish scrims).

Good arm but deep throws are either too deep or not led. Pretty annoying overall since I run vertical threat, it's pretty rough to do for some reason.


On paper it sounds like it would be a good combo... maybe we are missing something here to make it work.

Last Online: Oct 24, 2020 22:23:16
Link
Originally posted by Myrik_Justiciar
On paper it sounds like it would be a good combo... maybe we are missing something here to make it work.


QBs are kinda down, defenses are way up, and zone is actually a menace to society once you hit vet with good builds.
The pool game on iPhone is the key to ending all military activity worldwide
Page:

Post Reply

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.