Originally posted by vipermaw82
Where does it say carry awareness?
From the changelog:
- Added logic for Play Action passes. I have only added 2 new plays for now so we can test it out, but will expand on them soon assuming there are no major issues:http://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/images/tactics/offense_plays/528.gif
Singleback PA Double Posthttp://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/images/tactics/offense_plays/529.gif
I Form PA Gut Shot
- Defenders may briefly "bite" on play action fakes, pulling them out of position or making them hesitate on coverage. Defenders in deep zones are less likely to bite, so leaving everyone on an island vs Play Action may be a bad idea.
- The quality of a play action fake is determined by a combination of rolls based on the QB's Leadership skill and the HB's Carry Awareness. Defenders resist the fake using Pursuit skill rolls.
- Play action fakes also become more effective the more a team has run inside recently, and less effective the more they have passed.
- Play action plays take a bit longer for the QB to get into his dropback motion, and involve some faked run blocking, so the QB could find himself under more pressure if nobody is fooled!