User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > S49 Ladder GG/Discussion

Page:

Link
Forums were more active when these were around.

Side note: anyone else think the catch animations look different this season?
H A W A I I ☢ B U L L S
Edited by o The Boss x on Nov 4, 2020 13:01:12

Link
Originally posted by o The Boss x
Forums were more active when these were around.

Side note: anyone else think the catch animations look different this season?

I have not noticed anything different about catch animations at this point. Maybe I just have not been paying close enough attention. What do you think is different about them?
Hold my fanny pack and watch this s***

Link
Yeah, some things were different so far this season and I'm liking it! The ball bouncing differently when punted is great and, I think, that's why you're seeing the PR actually catching the ball inside the 10 yard line and returning it instead of the usual let it bounce into the end zone every time.

Thumbs up Bort!

Link
Looks like the Journeyman tier started off at a higher ladder rank than the Pro tier... lol
H A W A I I ☢ B U L L S

Link
https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/game/753129

Why canít all games be this easy 🤦🏾‍♂️
The pool game on iPhone is the key to ending all military activity worldwide

Link
Originally posted by TyDavis315
https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/game/753129

Why canít all games be this easy 🤦🏾‍♂️

Don't take this the wrong way

but from my notice of your two most important scoring players
HB and QB they are not at the highest lvl pretty much i'm saying they need to be better than just average...
Like i think there is a few things i would do to improve your QB like less pass accuracy and pass consistency more elusive running and more balance since the amount of balance you have for your type of QB is Crazy.

The way i have learned for rushing players is balance has to be the same or higher than quickness/footwork. Plus with your signature ability your quickness is 30+ higher than your balance and same with your footwork is as well.

Like if you want to see my HB for a game or two let me know since i believe your structure of your QB is working against itself...Like the idea itself can work you just need to know some dos and don'ts for rushing players.

But one thing i will say is no matter if hes good or not if he does not have good blockers its gonna be a lot harder which is why i always plan to build for a player that needs blocks less than any other player.

Link
Don't take this the wrong way but your builds suck bro

mkeane2bengalsfan is savage, glb2 needs more savage
H A W A I I ☢ B U L L S

Link
Yeah your probably right the more savages the more people you want to aim at to take down and beat.

P.S. I'm not a Bengals fan truthfully I'm more into soccer then American football but I just like this type of game where you develop players and see how far you can go with them. Playing with other people is just a bonus.
Also P.S. I'm not Bengals4ever just dealing with the team where is needed.

Also my Bengals HB hopefully might be coming for you this season if he can continue how he is playing right now.
Edited by mkeane2 on Nov 7, 2020 06:11:27

Link
https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/game/749866

My QB isnít a primary rusher?

Link
Does not have to be I'm just talking about the difference between a Rusher that needs their team to A1/Prefect while blocking and the other where they have the ability to dodge or knock over people and get a decent amount of TD's by themselves .
Edited by mkeane2 on Nov 8, 2020 10:32:04

Link
Lmao sweet...... Iíll sit and watch this entertainment
Owner:Southside Rebels

Link
Originally posted by mkeane2
Does not have to be I'm just talking about the difference between a Rusher that needs their team to A1/Prefect while blocking and the other where they have the ability to dodge or knock over people and get a decent amount of TD's by themselves .

I have no idea what youíre talking about but in defense of the agents on my team I am perfectly happy with their builds, it works to my scheme. Our HB didnít have time to catch up, so what? Just means we can use a season to build chem and figure out how high flying we can push it.

Appreciate the sentiment Bengalsfan, but i donít really see the point of your comments. Iím perfectly content with how this seasons gone. Outside of the Cobras massacre, I've been seeing what I expected to more or less.

Link
If you was so happy you would not be saying that QB needs a rework....

Also you would not be wondering why games can't always be that easy.

Edited by mkeane2 on Nov 9, 2020 02:17:24

Link
Lol mkeane getting pretty cocky, thinks he knows what he's doing because his Soph team is crushing in a half-CPU league

Edit for typo
Edited by Shoota on Nov 9, 2020 06:25:49

Link
Originally posted by mkeane2
If you was so happy you would not be saying that QB needs a rework....

Also you would not be wondering why games can't always be that easy.

Remind me to not make a joke around this guy

Originally posted by Shoota
Lol mkeane getting pretty cocky, thinks he knows what he's doing because his Soph team is crushing in a half-CPU league

Edit for typo

I wouldnít even read that deep into it. I run a heavy play action scheme, which he does not. Iím glad he feels comfortable speaking out on things he isnít familiar with, but to be that unnecessary with such a small number of wins is where I lose interest.

Mkeane all the best to you bud, but I honestly donít take you seriously. I donít really recall ever seeing you, nor did I find anything of what you said relevant. Pick a topic - QB or HB, but donít flip flop between both so you can shamelessly plug your HB on a team that only dominates in Pro ladder against weaker talent. If anything, weíre in the same boat.

Namaste. ☀️
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.