User Pass

Forum > Suggestions > Fix Pursuit

Page:

Admin
Link
But specifically why it happens, is because contracts are formatted to be prettier numbers, and if a player falls at a breakpoint their rounded contract number can outpace the salary cap increases by tier.

If the salary cap overage ends up being more than 1 percent after the rounding, players are randomly given lower contracts and/or cut until under the cap.

Feel free to "exploit" it yourself.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!
Edited by Corndog on Nov 28, 2020 06:29:19

Link
Salary caps don't increase by tier anymore
H A W A I I ☢ B U L L S

Link
Originally posted by _OSIRIS_
That happened to my team one season. I wasnít even aware of it because the last time I checked we were under the cap and I rarely visit my roster page. Iím still not sure how it happened.

We all know you're a cheater Osiris

Admin
Link
Originally posted by o The Boss x
Salary caps don't increase by tier anymore

I assumed the team was grandfathered in? Honestly the timing of changes has all blurred together over the years.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Link
Originally posted by BoDiddley
What's your specific issues with defense though? I'm just not getting that from your posts. To me, defense has the edge these days where as offense had it in the past. Elite RBs used to have 10+ ypc, and Passing was really good before it got nerfed due to people whining about the 2 or 3 all-pass teams around.

Even now people bring up things like PA which as Osiris said, isn't all that hard to defend. Too many cookie cutter builds out there, where people expect the same results as others. Gotta mix it up.

Your defense for example, has 4 S+ players on defense....none at CB. Your man coverage would be much better with at least one. Looking at Quentin High who's build is open......he only has 79 Deflection, 82 man awareness. I have sophmore DBs with more than that. You can't stop elite receivers with non-elite key skills.

I will agree with you on one BIG thing. We used to have guides and far more teaching going on in the forums. Sadly threads get locked after none use, so it's hard to bump some for newbies. There's tons of valuable information hidden, and that makes the learning curve hard for people just joining.

Iím a man blitz user, all single coverage. Do you see his career stats on one on ones? Like I said, defensive SAs are extremely vital or else a defense can easily be in shambles
The pool game on iPhone is the key to ending all military activity worldwide

Link
Originally posted by TyDavis315
Iím a man blitz user, all single coverage. Do you see his career stats on one on ones? Like I said, defensive SAs are extremely vital or else a defense can easily be in shambles

I'm much the same, and Deflections is even more important in single coverage. Things like vertical is underrated too. It's not a bad build, it's just that he doesn't excel at anything. An elite WR is going to have his way with that CB. Sprint/Quick are so costly, you could have stripped some of that to buff up the cover skills. I mean he has the Long Reach Trait which is good, so no reason for him not to be pushing 90 Deflect at least. Would have went with Cover Expert over Surefooted also, since you have 79 Cov Tech.
Edited by BoDiddley on Nov 28, 2020 15:53:32
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.