User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > S50 Changelog suggestions

Page:

Link
https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/player/322098

My Star K is 71% success rate. Pass me what you are smoking if you think that is good for a Star player with 100 Accuracy and 100% Consistency.

Link
My kickers at 81% rn, Iím gonna hold my tongue on this one before the kicking gods stop helping me
The pool game on iPhone is the key to ending all military activity worldwide

Admin
Link
Originally posted by NLF
https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/player/322098

My Star K is 71% success rate. Pass me what you are smoking if you think that is good for a Star player with 100 Accuracy and 100% Consistency.

I mean, he is 88.8% under 40

You fail to mention that he only has 70 FG Power.
Six inches of pure deliciousness...on a stick!

Admin
Link
Like, I agree Kickers probably need a little bit of a buff, but it doesn't do any good leaving out relevant details in your statistics. Your kicker with great accuracy and mediocre power is hitting short kicks and missing long kicks.

And those numbers aren't THAT inconsistent with stats from like, 90s NFL
https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-stats/category/field-goals/1995/REG/all/kickingfgmade/desc
Edited by Corndog on Jan 13, 2021 01:44:22

Link
Originally posted by Corndog
I mean, he is 88.8% under 40

You fail to mention that he only has 70 FG Power.

70 is actually a lot of power.

I watch his every kick. The kick NEVER comes up short. It's always missing to the side.

Link
Originally posted by NLF

I watch his every kick. The kick NEVER comes up short. It's always missing to the side.

so if i remember right cd can correct me if I'm wrong, power is the velocity of the kick not the power, it could mean that because of the velocity it has less time to go wide?

Admin
Link
Originally posted by NLF

I mean, sure, but it's insincere to act like all of his kicking skills are maxed out and he's still missing all of his kicks.

Kicking, like Throwing, operates in a way when you're pushing up to and past your maximum distance, you lose more and more accuracy to compensate.

Link
I mean, sure, but it's insincere to act like all of his kicking skills are maxed out and he's still missing all of his kicks.

Kicking, like Throwing, operates in a way when you're pushing up to and past your maximum distance, you lose more and more accuracy to compensate.

That's good to know... so Power doesn't affect max distance much, just whether they can keep its straight the further out.

Link

The description for Field Goal Power and Pass Power for that matter, say absolutely NOTHING about Accuracy. How are we supposed to infer conclusions without proper information up front?

Admin
Link
Originally posted by NLF
The description for Field Goal Power and Pass Power for that matter, say absolutely NOTHING about Accuracy. How are we supposed to infer conclusions without proper information up front?

I don't know. The game is meant to be experimented with. Investing in more kick power when you're mostly missing longer kicks doesn't seem like a farfetched idea, whether the tooltip holds your hand through it or not.

And I mean, I'm not entirely sure that's the panacea. Maybe you'll still be missing longer kicks. I agree that kick accuracy is probably a little low regardless.

Link
I don't know. The game is meant to be experimented with. Investing in more kick power when you're mostly missing longer kicks doesn't seem like a farfetched idea, whether the tooltip holds your hand through it or not.

And I mean, I'm not entirely sure that's the panacea. Maybe you'll still be missing longer kicks. I agree that kick accuracy is probably a little low regardless.

If the ball had been coming up short then logically I would have increased the skill that says "Power", but the visual indicates an Accuracy problem.

Link
I'm wondering if other people have anecdotally observed this-

In my opinion more missed FGs happen in the 1st half of games than the 2nd half.

I don't know if this is statistically true or if there was a way to track down that information.

My theory is this happens due to the Morale/Heart numbers. At the beginning of the game everyone starts at 50 but at the start of the 2nd half everyone is 100 or close to it.

I also do put a pretty high amount of Heart on my Kickers and put them on High Contracts and they still suck so maybe I'm totally off on this.

ďFate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm."

Link
Originally posted by NLF
If the ball had been coming up short then logically I would have increased the skill that says "Power", but the visual indicates an Accuracy problem.

I would've liked power represented that way, with less power falling somewhat shorter... Not knowing that it affects range so much is part of what I was complaining about in the OP. If we could get Accuracy boosted a lil bit as CD agrees, and maybe something done about power (?), then maybe we can can get in an occasional blocked kick?

Link
Originally posted by Myrik_Justiciar
maybe we can can get in an occasional blocked kick?

...or punt?

Link
Originally posted by atlbruce
...or punt?

That too.

Not asking for it to be regular thing to happen, but so many times I've watched and was like that should've been blocked or tipped it is kinda annoying.
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.