User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > Rookie Kickers

Page:

Link
Originally posted by Detroit Leos

This could be for the better though for watching games. People can try to adjust Kicker builds to incorporate more FG power surely, but this could ultimately lead to more punts in games and more of a field position controlling set up. Maybe punt hands and punt accuracy play a larger role with not kicking as many long FG attempts. More pin downs leads to more potential safeties.

Itís the ripple effect that many donít see. Itís always that 2nd and 3rd ripple that makes the biggest difference.
Decepticons, attack!

Link
Originally posted by Cybertron
Itís the ripple effect that many donít see. Itís always that 2nd and 3rd ripple that makes the biggest difference.

For me, I'll always gamble on the points within reason. Gotta trust your defense to make the stop. GE... er... Cybertron you are going to love this defense thing... if you wanna play around with some stuff before you start let me know I have a couple defenses in place on zone

Link
Originally posted by vipermaw82
For me, I'll always gamble on the points within reason. Gotta trust your defense to make the stop. GE... er... Cybertron you are going to love this defense thing... if you wanna play around with some stuff before you start let me know I have a couple defenses in place on zone

Iíll scrim Kool-aid if you set them to zone defense.
Decepticons, attack!
Edited by Cybertron on Feb 23, 2021 10:44:25

Link
Originally posted by Cybertron
Iíll scrim Kool-aid if you set them to zone defense.

k

Link
Set up a scrim.
Decepticons, attack!
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.