User Pass

Forum > Free for All > Any YouTubers/Gamers?

Link
I started a YouTube gaming channel a few months back where I post lets plays of some indie games (trying to get seen easier). I also stream on twitch some too. I've networked with some other YouTubers but I figured I'd reach out here to see if any GLB'ers are in the same hobby. Feel free to reach out if you are. We've also started a community discord for small youtubers who are trying to grow their channel.

My channel is https://youtube.com/dergillz

Also reach out if you're interested in the community discord.
"Goonies never say die!"

Vol4Life
Link
Good luck with the channel!
Originally posted by fuzzypoopy
Yeah you try taking these 4 inches of raw power at 100mph and try to tell me that doesn't put you in a wheelchair.

Link
Good luck with the channel. I'll become a viewer for sure. I work in IT/Telephony so the last thing I want to do when I get home is mess around with more technical stuff. I wouldn't even know where to begin on how to stream or be a youtuber.
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Without a right wing and a left wing - nothing would fly.

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by crazypapasmurf
Good luck with the channel. I'll become a viewer for sure. I work in IT/Telephony so the last thing I want to do when I get home is mess around with more technical stuff. I wouldn't even know where to begin on how to stream or be a youtuber.

Well, to steam you simply boil water. As for tubers, they're generally called potato's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5HfDIwNI8w
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Link
Donut give up on your dreams but I won't watch. Just trying to be honest.
Trump didn't just lose. He lost big.

Link
LOL thanks guys. Forgot about this thread
"Goonies never say die!"

Link
I was streaming some Madden Ultimate Team stuff for a while but got bored with the game and have not recorded a video in a while. Thinking about making the change to FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) and sharing thoughts on the game from the perspective of a Madden player.

Link
This thread should be renamed ..'The Procrastinators Thread....................cuz you guys are .lazy
Trump didn't just lose. He lost big.

Coyote
Link
Originally posted by FOOTBALL MADNESS
This thread should be renamed ..'The Procrastinators Thread....................cuz you guys are .lazy

I'd rather be fishin.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5HfDIwNI8w
Originally posted by DigitalDaggers
wipety-wipe-wipe

Link
Originally posted by HighRoller74
I was streaming some Madden Ultimate Team stuff for a while but got bored with the game and have not recorded a video in a while. Thinking about making the change to FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) and sharing thoughts on the game from the perspective of a Madden player.

I did MLB The Show back in the day. Those games have gotten super grindy.

"Goonies never say die!"

Link
Originally posted by FOOTBALL MADNESS

fair enough

"Goonies never say die!"

Link
Originally posted by dergillz
I did MLB The Show back in the day. Those games have gotten super grindy.

Yep.....been playing The Show 21 since it came out for Xbox finally. Super addicting, but I agree also super grindy

Link
Originally posted by Theo Wizzago
I'd rather be fishin.

My life consists of sleeping, working, fishing, playing MLB The Show, and checking GLB.

Somewhere in there I fit in time for food, family, and the Mrs. But other than that....pretty damn simple
Edited by Kiollk on Jun 9, 2021 23:51:06

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.