User Pass

Forum > Suggestions > Add option to sort Hall of Fame players by open or closed builds

Link
This would obviously help people find open builds quickly, which would help anyone looking to study and learn from players who have found success.

Link
Make every build in Vet open!
Vote for me!
S34,S35,S36,S37,S38,S39 FireCracker League Champ with Gliwice Lions
6 in a row champ

https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/game/771386 7 punts in a game 6 in a quarter.

Link
Yeah, I posted before that all players in the HoF should automatically have their builds open to help newbies like us understand what's important for each position.

Link
Problem is that game has changed since HoF times, a lot of the builds out there would fail in the current meta, a lot of them were specifically nerfed.
aka - Atatakakunai
Edited by Raid on Apr 2, 2021 14:09:09

Link
...but that would be part of their learning process. They would learn that they couldn't copy the MVP build from season 6 and get the same results. Might get people to pay attention to the Changelog.

Link
Originally posted by Raid
Problem is that game has changed since HoF times, a lot of the builds out there would fail in the current meta, a lot of them were specifically nerfed.

Yeah, I found that out after our team's first season. But, at least it gave us an idea of where to spend the points. We'd never made most of the positions when we started our team so we needed to figure something out quickly. The open HoF builds gave us a fighting chance.

That's why having player builds automatically open when they make the HoF is helpful but doesn't make it foolproof for newbies.

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.