User Pass

Forum > FAQ's, Player Guides and Game Help > Questions about Power Runners

Link
How much Carrying Awareness do you put on a Power Runner? Do you need Carrying Awr for Power Through to activate?

The description for Carrying Awareness says you need it to determine when to use signature abilities. From the wording that would include Power Through.

I've noticed people use Brace for Impact frequently but doesn't that sometimes prevent Power Through working since two abilities can't fire at the same time?

If Goal Line Back activates before the snap and then you activate Power Through does that mean you get the bonuses added together?

Last question- how does Grinder work? Does it activate presnap like Goal Line Back?

“Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm."

Link
GLB is a passive entire play so it'd stack with a power through activation - Grinder apparently works the same way, not sure if Grinder and GLB can activate on the same play though. B4I and PT do conflict, but general knowledge is that fumble rates get too high without at least silver B4I.

Carry Awareness always helps break tackles and activate skills, I'm not sure how low you can get away with good activation rates since I tend to play elusive - but on the elusive side at least 50 makes for okay running - though I prefer 75+

That's all I can help with, hopefully others who build Power HBs more often can answer more concisely.
aka - Atatakakunai
Edited by Raid on Apr 7, 2021 22:30:14

Link
Bump
“Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm."

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.