User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > Goal Line Blitz Forgotten History

Page:

Link
Originally posted by peeti
Thank God. That I get mentioned that late broke my heart. But you kind of stitched it partly together again.

peeti!!! Get your arse back here!
Decepticons, attack!

Link
Originally posted by 4chanCitizen
Some more agents I found while wondering through the forgotten wastelands of lost accounts, can anyone shed some light onto them? Here are some of the highlights of my search. Here are the better agents I found. I'll give each account my 2cents because who knows when we'll take about these guys again.

Merziah- (https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/home/444562)
I actually feel semi-confident that someone here will know this guy. 8 rings overall but never decided to own a team. The guy was clearly well connected. The vast majority of his achievements are focused in the categories TE, OL, and Defense. Judging by his trophy case the latest he stuck around was season 33.

Stixx- (https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/home/366111)
8 rings overall and 3 Champs as an owner. Seems like he must've been pretty good. Looks like the latest he stuck around for season 10. A GLB classic immigrant maybe?

Uncle Buck- (https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/home/37250)
This guy looks like he stuck around for a bit longer than Stixx. 4 rings with 3 of them as an owner. Well over 2000 games under his belt. Looks like the latest he stuck around was season 30. Owned a team called "Music City Miracle". Ringing any bells?

Seahawks3726- (https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/home/28877)
Apparently this guy was one of the earliest players. 4 rinsg, one of which came in season 4 as the owner of his team "The Seattle Seahawks".

1. Stixx - Stixx left exactly the time I left the first time - kinda an undercurrent thing but all the "football guys" who are looking for the game to look as close to real football as possible vs. the video game guys and the video game guys won the game direction with Bort and CDog. Your correct he was a GLB1 original.

--- I don't want to revisit old arguments long ago put to route but there was basically the whole season 7, 8, and 9 releases that all went to the heavy video game side and it was a disucssion point in multiple private forums. Mostly there were maybe 12-15 guys who spent a lot of money building up players and teams that felt totally ignored by the dev team and that it wasn't the game for them. As I recall he was one of them. Looking back through some of those notes kinda funny - the whole LB covers WR without a significant penalty thing comes up a whole lot.

2. Merziah - Total player - actually one of the few early on way before Scout tool who measured his builds up to pro using the old google chrome trick to check end strength of the build - way ahead of his time in terms of planning his players out.

3. Music City Miracle. Owner was a good guy fun in the forum they totally boned us out of playoff spot in Season 2 or 3 when the tiebreaker code didn't work properly sorting out 3 way ties. Basically they were tied with us for a wild card spot along with their ultimate division winner , we'd beaten them head to head were tied on points allowed, and we had the advantage in points scored. But...fun point since it was a 3 way tie it resolved the division title at the same time as the wild card spot I think I have a rather epic 2 page rant about it back in 2014.

Owner was pretty cool dude though - never blamed him for taking it

Link
Thank God. That I get mentioned that late broke my heart. But you kind of stitched it partly together again.

Peeti is just trolling, he doesnt have what it takes to come back

Link
Interesting thread. Where do you dig up all these old profiles?
“Fate whispers to the warrior, 'You can not withstand the storm.'
The warrior whispers back, 'I am the storm."

Link
Originally posted by Bretto007
Where do you dig up all these old profiles?

Hall of fame page. I just pick a certain position and look for the names I don't recognize. From those agents I picked the ones with substantial coaching experience. All the names from my last post are players that had agents in the top 100 all time QBs.
The Frog of Destiny

Link

Hall of fame page. I just pick a certain position and look for the names I don't recognize. From those agents I picked the ones with substantial coaching experience. All the names from my last post are players that had agents in the top 100 all time QBs.

Probably a good method - you'd never end up at my profile that way
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Originally posted by Cybertron
Here is another agent that was good back in the day

Galithor
https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/home/276303

Galithor was the best, He was the brains to the offense I handled the D on.

Link
Originally posted by Raid
Probably a good method - you'd never end up at my profile that way

Found ya

All Time-----> Defense-----> All tiers -------->DT-------> Ctrl+F "Raid"

I knew I would find you there! Only took me a couple minuets!
https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/hof?season=All&type=def_data&position=DT&league_id=0&tier=All
The Frog of Destiny

Link

Found ya

All Time-----> Defense-----> All tiers -------->DT-------> Ctrl+F "Raid"

I knew I would find you there! Only took me a couple minuets!
https://glb2.warriorgeneral.com/game/hof?season=All&type=def_data&position=DT&league_id=0&tier=All

one fluke, my bad.
aka - Atatakakunai

Link
Originally posted by vipermaw82

"Peeti might not be the villain GLB deserves but the one it needs."

Link
Originally posted by vipermaw82

Get in here and make a team, peeti! Obviously you are still around, lurking.
Decepticons, attack!

Link
Get in here and make a team, peeti! Obviously you are still around, lurking.

Meh, listen to the wise Frog peeti. Casually watching your players without coaching is actually a really relaxing pastime. Make a couple of dots and chill with us on the forums!
The Frog of Destiny
Edited by 4chanCitizen on Jun 7, 2021 09:41:51

Link
Meh, listen to the wise Frog peeti. Casually watching your players without coaching is actually a really relaxing pastime. Make a couple of dots and chill with us on the forums!

I think peeti was more of a GM/Owner guy.
Decepticons, attack!

Link
I think peeti was more of a GM/Owner guy.

yup, and one of the best
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.