User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > Class of S53

Page:

Link
I get the impression that next seasonís Tier will be a doozie! Looking at teams ending their Vet run and pairing that with those whoíve publicly said they are resetting and or starting fresh in S53, we could be looking at quite a collection of talented teams!

Vet - Kentucky Mountaineers, Miamisburg Cobras, Aikhai Tigers, Hawaii Bulls, Nebraska Cornhuskers (Mid Vet)

Resets - Team BETA, The Olympus Brood (formerly Scranton Scramblers), Prisonerís Dilema, Dallas Cowboys,Sons of Alderaan Rebel Scum, Virginia Cavaliers, Roosevelt's Rough Riders, Intimidation Factor, Davis Empire Tigers

New - 9th Planet, 1980's College Football Legends, Bill's Special Brownies, jujitsuK Team

Who did I miss?
HOLY GUACAMOLE!
Roosevelt's Rough Riders
Edited by Butler053 on May 16, 2021 16:07:54

Link
Team Beta is resetting?
Decepticons, attack!

Link
KC Crowns is not resetting.

The fox knows many tricks. The hedgehog knows one good one.

Link
Originally posted by atlbruce

Yeah, they have 1 more season.
Decepticons, attack!

Link
Originally posted by atlbruce

Iím sorry, Iíve amended the post for accuracy
HOLY GUACAMOLE!
Roosevelt's Rough Riders

Link
Originally posted by Butler053

Who did I miss?

Possibly the Hoplites - though that's a "city league" team by design to take new players.

Though they may also stay and collect up homeless Journeyman depending on how many of those fold since the core of the team is fine.

Link
Originally posted by william78
Possibly the Hoplites - though that's a "city league" team by design to take new players.

Though they may also stay and collect up homeless Journeyman depending on how many of those fold since the core of the team is fine.

Updated to reflect Hoplites, and added Virginia Cavaliers. Also I will be resurrecting my old Roosevelt's Rough Riders (RRR) team next season.
HOLY GUACAMOLE!
Roosevelt's Rough Riders

Link
Good to see you back and sticking around, Butler. You were here from the beginning but left for a while.
Decepticons, attack!
Edited by Cybertron on Apr 18, 2021 07:24:19

Link
Originally posted by Cybertron
Good to see you back and sticking around, Butler. You were here from the beginning but left for a while.

Thanks, and same to you.

I've been here off and on since S2
HOLY GUACAMOLE!
Roosevelt's Rough Riders
Edited by Butler053 on Apr 18, 2021 10:42:26

Link
I get the impression that next seasonís Tier will be a doozie! Looking at teams ending their Vet run and pairing that with those whoíve publicly said they are resetting and or starting fresh in S53, we could be looking at quite a collection of talented teams!

Vet - Kentucky Mountaineers, Miamisburg Cobras, Aikhai Tigers

Resets - Team BETA, Scranton Scramblers, Prisonerís Dilema, Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Atlantis Golden Hoplites, Virginia Cavaliers, Roosevelt's Rough Riders

Who did I miss?

Nebraska is going to reset, moreso because I want to make sure I'm with KY and Rockhound. Even if I lose every time wanna take on some of the best regularly.

Link
Originally posted by vipermaw82
Nebraska is going to reset, moreso because I want to make sure I'm with KY and Rockhound. Even if I lose every time wanna take on some of the best regularly.

Added, although I don't like the idea of having to try Stop Mike Hart all the way to Vet.
HOLY GUACAMOLE!
Roosevelt's Rough Riders
Edited by Butler053 on Apr 28, 2021 09:04:02

Link
I just bought a ton of flex and plan on creating a team too

Link
Added, although I don't like the idea of having to try Stop Mike Hart all the way to Vet.

He wont have a place on this all husker team Butler! That, and well we already figured out his situation lol

Link
Originally posted by vipermaw82
He wont have a place on this all husker team Butler! That, and well we already figured out his situation lol

One measly safety on the goal line and now he's out!?!?!
HOLY GUACAMOLE!
Roosevelt's Rough Riders
Edited by Butler053 on Apr 28, 2021 16:15:13

Link
Originally posted by alexmoss2222
I just bought a ton of flex and plan on creating a team too

What will the team be called? I will add it to the OP.

Welcome!
HOLY GUACAMOLE!
Roosevelt's Rough Riders
Page:

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.