User Pass

Forum > Goal Line Blitz 2 > Class of S53

Page:

Last Online: May 6, 2021 18:58:16
Link
Originally posted by Cybertron
If I had 1 flex for every GLB 1%er who asked to join forces with us...

But alas, GE's army is an entity to ourselves. We play for our own pride, for our fellow teammates and coaches. We are the 99%ers....those that strive to be champions but always fall short. Mark my words, by the will of GE, we will one day, with ladder 'ship trophy in hand, ascend to the mountain top and claim our rightful place as a GLB elitist!!!


Then you would have become what you set out to defeat!

Ironic
HOLY GUACAMOLE!
Roosevelt's Rough Riders

Online
Link
Originally posted by Butler053
Man or Zone?


Get your ADHD under control man. You can't coach 2 teams in this league!
Decepticons, attack!

Online
Link
Originally posted by Butler053
Then you would have become what you set out to defeat!

Ironic


Isn't it though...isn't it...
Decepticons, attack!

Last Online: May 6, 2021 18:58:16
Link
Originally posted by Cybertron
Get your ADHD under control man. You can't coach 2 teams in this league!


Youíre right

Iím just excited to get going
HOLY GUACAMOLE!
Roosevelt's Rough Riders

Last Online: May 6, 2021 18:15:44
Link
Originally posted by Butler053
Then you would have become what you set out to defeat!

Ironic


And then you burn down all of King's Landing. It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them!

Last Online: May 6, 2021 18:07:44
Link
ok boss. if we ain't with ya we are against ya. And fer the record, I am not a 1%er I am a wanna be 1%er.

Last Online: May 6, 2021 18:15:44
Link
Originally posted by agerm73
ok boss. if we ain't with ya we are against ya. And fer the record, I am not a 1%er I am a wanna be 1%er.


Top 1% positive influence on the community, though

Last Online: May 6, 2021 17:08:05
Link
Originally posted by Kvothe27
And then you burn down all of King's Landing. It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them!


Sadly I followed this without batting an eye

Last Online: May 6, 2021 18:07:44
Link
thank you kvo...i try to spread the love...LoL
Page:

Post Reply

You are not logged in. Please login if you want to post a reply.